Who should face Amanda Nunes next

B24MMA

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Who should fight Amanda Nunez next I wanna see a rematch between her and Cat zingano. Who would you guys like to see fight Nunes next?

Last edited:
Zingano has not won a fight in like three years.

Pennington is the obvious #1 contender.

Nunes vs. Pennington is really good for a WMMA fight.

Although I wouldn’t mind seeing them fight, cat has been quite inactive over the past coupla years and more importantly she’s lost two in a row. Hardly warrants a title shot. Pennington might be the most deserving as of now to be next in line.

Zingano has not won a fight in like three years.

Pennington is the obvious #1 contender.

Nunes vs. Pennington is really good for a WMMA fight.
True but she did beat Nunez I think it could be interesting to see what happens in a rematch

Why I think some of the women are better than the guys in my opinion plus gender equality

If you think the women are better you're dumb. Fucking Bethe got a title shot and #1 contender fight and she is awful.

Ahh..jeez I dunno..Maybe Pennington.
Definitely should be Correia, her amazing striking prowess takes me to a place of comfort and also enjoyment.

If you think the women are better you're dumb. Fucking Bethe got a title shot and #1 contender fight and she is awful.
I said some of them and no need to be attacking I wasn't on about Beth'e either

You guys would possibly disagree but I think Pena deserves a shot when she comes back and hopefully has a few wins when she returns but I could see it happening

I said some of them and no need to be attacking I wasn't on about Beth'e either

Fair enough, shouldnt have called you dumb.

But no, none of the women are better. Bottom of the barrel UFC FLWs would dominate Nunes.

I would say Juliana Pena

mighty mouse at 130 lbs

Maybe even ketlen viera that could be interesting

If Juliana Peña hadn't gotten pregnant and Holly wasn't fighting Cyborg (not confirmed yet though), I would have said let them both fight for the next shot. At this point the next 2 names are Pennington and Zingano. Cat needs to win at least 2 fights before she's given a shot though. As active as she's been it might take her 2 years to get those victories though. Smh! I wouldn't be surprised if they gave her the shot right away though. There is a storyline there.

If Juliana Peña hadn't gotten pregnant and Holly wasn't fighting Cyborg (not confirmed yet though), I would have said let them both fight for the next shot. At this point the next 2 names are Pennington and Zingano. Cat needs to win at least 2 fights before she's given a shot though. As active as she's been it might take her 2 years to get those victories though. Smh! I wouldn't be surprised if they gave her the shot right away though. There is a storyline there.
I agree their has been some twitter beef between zingano and Nunes so it could happen

Last edited:
Back