The only thing tony has to do to win is

P4PSHERGOAT

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
avoid the boxing range with conor, tony is better than conor in literally every single other aspect of martial arts it not even funny
Clinch-tony
Grappling-tony
Kicks-tony
Elbows-tony
Cardio- tony
Chin- tony
Reach- tony
Heart- tony

And to make it worse Conor’s cardio is so shit that he won’t be able to do anything but try to box because if he tries to kick he will gas even faster against tony, not to mention tony was in with a 20x better kicker than mcgregor is in barboza, there is nothing mcgregor can do offensively against tony besides trying to land that left hand shot. The ONLY way tony loses this is if he tries to box with mcgregor. Conor only has a punchers chance that’s it.

chin is debatable. and doesn't matter whose chin is better, what matters is whether tony's chin can hold up against conor's left. as mentioned many times before, tony's striking defense is suspect.

sometimes a guy can be better than his opponent at everything except one thing, but his opponent can win with just that one thing.

sort of like rockhold losing to bisping, rockhold's better at everything except boxing, and that's what fucked him up. same with tony & conor me thinks
It could happen, but that’s only if tony Is eating major shit like Rockhold was.

Apparently that's all anyone has to do against Conor. Doesn't work out that way very often though.

As If Tony is some kind of master of utilizing his own reach advantage lol

MJ beat him with only using boxing which is laughable.

Fact is Tony will try to pressure with his hands low and chin high up in the air.

In doing so, he will get punched in the head and get knocked down.

Conor by 2round tko.

Tony always lost the first round, It´s his signature move.

As If Tony is some kind of master of utilizing his own reach advantage lol

MJ beat him with only using boxing which is laughable.

Fact is Tony will try to pressure with his hands low and chin high up in the air.

In doing so, he will get punched in the head and get knocked down.

Conor by 2round tko.
Lol did he knock him out though? You think if conor doesn’t ko him in the first 2 he’s gonna win a decision like he did with Diaz?<45>boy if conor doesn’t KO Tony in the first 2 he’s gonna wish it was Nate in there with his weak ass 1-2 (which made conor panic wrestle by the way lololol<45>)

Conor is going to starch Tony. It won't be close... I'm not even a fan of him

Lol did he knock him out though? You think if conor doesn’t ko him in the first 2 he’s gonna win a decision like he did with Diaz?<45>boy if conor doesn’t KO Tony in the first 2 he’s gonna wish it was Nate in there with his weak ass 1-2 (which made conor panic wrestle by the way lololol<45>)
But he will, so cardio doesn't matter. Tony has 3 minutes at most before his head bounces off the floor.

I think kicks may be even.

Everything else I agree

So all of these Conor-Tony threads have identified how each guy can win.

Let's just get it on and find out.

th

Conor is a much more talented fighter than Tony. He's going to Alvarez him.

I think kicks may be even.

Everything else I agree
The only reason I gave tony kicks is because conor usually does a lot of spinning kicks which he won’t be able to do because that will lead to quicker gassing plus he injured himself kicking mate Diaz which leads me to believe he sucks at kicking, at least leg kicks and barely does round kicks. And tony has the cardio to have a whole game plan based on kicking

Him and everyone else he ever fights, apparently. It never seems to work out like that though

Never thought sherdog would turn me into a mcgregor defender lol.

Him and everyone else he ever fights, apparently. It never seems to work out like that though

Never thought sherdog would turn me into a mcgregor defender lol.
Tony is the biggest guy conor has ever face along with being the most diverse guy aside from Aldo who was one shotted in 13 seconds and I don’t see that happening with tony. Call me crazy

Tony outstruck barboza, im sure he can hang with conor. He looks sloppy as shit but he knows what hes doing and hes very effective and dangerous. Im sure his past opponents have tried to exploit his striking but he does so much weird shit that it just catches them off gaurd.

Tony is the biggest guy conor has ever face along with being the most diverse guy aside from Aldo who was one shotted in 13 seconds and I don’t see that happening with tony. Call me crazy

Idk man I think Tony's pretty hittable and Conor hits really hard. Whether people overrate his power or not, he can land on Tony and it could be game over.

Idk man I think Tony's pretty hittable and Conor hits really hard. Whether people overrate his power or not, he can land on Tony and it could be game over.
I’ll have to see just how hard he hits at 155 against someone with a good chin like tony. If he can knock him out and his power is as good as it was at 145 then That will definitely change my mind on future matchups with conor. But for now until that happens I will still be skeptical of this “touch of death” he supposedly has

Conor couldn't even put aging punchdrunk manlet Eddie Alvarez away in one round but all these retards think towering tony is going to get starched lol

Back