Khabib Nurmagomedov calls for McGregor vs. Diaz 3, wants Tony Ferguson fight at UFC 219

He said IF that happens then he'd like to fight Tony. If Tony fights Conor then he wants to fight Barboza.

Personally I would love Conor vs Nate III and Tony vs Khabib in a four man tournament starting at UFC 219.

But I would also love Conor vs Tony and Khabib vs Barboza.

Oleynik is a bigger draw.

Khabib is a hype job like Ice Cream man Marco Rubio.

Being a fed a lie that Republicans or Trumper or generic UFC fans are demanding Khabib.

742b9e514ea4ae53_Viennetta-On-A-Stick-DIY_1.jpg

STFU Khabib. You had your chance and missed fucking weight. Get in line, make weight, win a fight and then you can get a title shot.

It's worth mentioning that the reason he wants to fight Ferguson is because that's who he considers to be the real champion.

The ONLY logical fights to make at this point:

McGregor vs Ferguson
Khabib vs Edson for next title shot
I'd rather see Gaethje get the shot over Khabib.

If Justin wins his next fight with Alvarez, he will already have a more impressive resume than Khabib in 2 fights in the UFC, which shows how overrated Khabib truly is until he proves he is as good as his fans say he is.

He said IF that happens then he'd like to fight Tony. If Tony fights Conor then he wants to fight Barboza.
He shouldn't even be mentioning Tony's name or the title. UFC gave him a title shot and he doesn't even show up to weigh in. Khabib is always acting entitled, his record is padded, I think there are a few top 10 guys that would beat the brakes of Khabib, who's his best win? MJ who has white belt BJJ

Lets see Khabib make weight and get some wins before he starts asking for title shots.

Fuck what Khabib wants what has he done?

Ferg on the other hand recently took a fight with Lee that he had nothing to gain from and finished that fool. How many fights has he won in a row in that division? He holds the interim title now that gives him a direct line to the next shot at the title.

Meanwhile Khabib pulls out of fights right and left. He has already had chances to face Tony and fucked it up. Tony owes him nothing. Let this dude prove himself by staying healthy and fighting at the very least twice a year then maybe he can ask for something he wants until then he needs to stfu..

khabib should crush some cans first to see if he can make weight

He shouldn't even be mentioning Tony's name or the title. UFC gave him a title shot and he doesn't even show up to weigh in. Khabib is always acting entitled, his record is padded, I think there are a few top 10 guys that would beat the brakes of Khabib, who's his best win? MJ who has white belt BJJ

Lets see Khabib make weight and get some wins before he starts asking for title shots.
Who else will Tony fight if Conor fights someone else? Everyone is booked or has already fought him.

Khabib has also beaten RDA, who is a black belt, right before he iced Benson.

Your opinion of Khabib is irrelevant. If Tony can't fight Conor then there is no other logical option.

Then if Tony and Conor do fight, Khabib fights Edson.

There is nothing to bitch about.

Mcgregor vs ferguson and Khabib vs barboza sound perfect to me. Preferably before the end of the year and in the same card

Khabibs awesome talent aside.......He does not even come close to deserving of a title shot next fight....

I disagree.

Khabib already put a one-sided beating on MJ, and Gaethje had a back-and-forth war wih MJ before he finished him.

Plus Eddie should've been disqualified against Poirier, but due to Herb Dean's incompetence, Eddie is somehow sitting at #3 in the rankings while Dustin is all the way back at #8. Even if Justin beats him, a win over Barboza is more impressive and should earn Khabib a title shot.

I really like the idea of Kevin Lee vs Gaethje (if he beats Eddie, which I think he will).

Gaethje will have 2 wins over the UFC that > Khabib's 2 best wins.

MJ + Alvarez > MJ + RDA.

Khabib isn't fighting before the end 2017.

Back