In case Gus and Rumble rematch... Who would u guys pick to win?

Gotta go with Rumble. Even if Gus is more technically sound, he doesn't take guys out quick, and if you hang around with Rumble for too long, you are probably gonna get clipped and put down.

Gus via omoplata

Rumble via UD with the judges scorecards reading as follows: 30-27/29-28/30-27 in that particular order as well

Gatekeeper Gus doesn't beat Rumble, NO TIME, or DC at 205. SO much hype, so few top 5 wins.

Believe it or not but before Gus got rocked I shouted back up. Gus needed.to reset and get his range. If Gus can avoid the big punch I think Gus get the UD

It depends on what rumble shows up. the one that ko gus or I quit rumble. If gus don't get ko the first 2 1/2 rounds, he would win. rumble gas tank starts suck in 3rd round. I wouldn't pick, just sit back and watch how it goes down.

Nothing from the first fight suggests it would go any different.

Rumble via UD with the judges scorecards reading as follows: 30-27/29-28/30-27 in that particular order as well
tenor.gif

Gatekeeper Gus doesn't beat Rumble, NO TIME, or DC at 205. SO much hype, so few top 5 wins.
I don't know. DC seems to be on the decline. I might favor Gus in a rematch. Close fight though either way.

How many top 5 wins does Rumble have exactly?

Both guys beat Teixera and Manuwa

Rumble beat Bader

Gus beat Shogun (5 years ago)

Other than a win over Gus, Rumble's resume is pretty much identical. So by your logic Rumble is overhyped?

And lets not forget, Gus gave DC the toughest fight he has ever had other than Jones while DC easily wiped out Rumble... twice

And Gus arguably won his fight against Jones, again something Rumble has never accomplished.

I'd say other than losing to Rumble, Gus's resume based on even his losing performances is far stronger than Rumbles. Let's see Rumble go 5 rounds with DC and Jones........

I dont take crumble seriosly as a competitor, medical weed bussiness come on.
Rumble might just quit anytime in the fight. I dont like gus becaude he runs and is the worst fouler in the lhw division but he has never quit in a fight ever.

The one who didn't leave the cage in a body bag.

I would still have to pick Rumble. Gus is hitable and Rumble packs a punch like a god damn Blue Whale. Gus would have to be perfect in the cage and even then I would still probably pick Rumble. But that’s just this humble mother fuckers opinion...
tenor.gif

If the fight was outside, open air, afternoon a naturally squinted/squishy faced fighter would be at an advantage (gus).

But, and this is a big but, if the fight started over a yoga mat being used at a perceived improper location then Rumble takes it.

Also, DC smokes em both.

Back