Rachael Ostovich Hype Thread

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
she fights this week in tuf

Rachael-Ostovich_002-Invicta-FC-21.jpg

13129699_618624024956056_1243006548_n.jpg

Is she Puerto Rican or Cuban, she looks like some Cubana chick I knew out in the bay.

Yup yup and she can fight well too

Kinda look Asian a bit.

Is that an Asian last name she looks Latina or Native American, doesn't look asian at all she has that latina attitude and exotic spicy nature going when you hear her talk, also she has a butt and curves, asian chicks dont have big butts or wide waists like that.
she might be like half white judging by the last name and half Latina from the facial features.

Asian chicks dont have butts or thick bodies like this
tumblr_ovu3wm4r351w1g94po1_500.png

Would bury my face so deep in there whoever removed me would be know as King Arthur

Is that an Asian last name she looks Latina or Native American, doesn't look asian at all she has that latina attitude and exotic spicy nature going when you hear her talk, also she has a butt and curves, asian chicks dont have big butts or wide waists like that.
she might be like half white judging by the last name and half Latina from the facial features.

Asian chicks dont have butts or thick bodies like this
tumblr_ovu3wm4r351w1g94po1_500.png

Asian face (more specifically, eyes), Poland/Jew/Russian last name; Latina booty; fake boobs... WTF is this person? (I'm not seeing an athletic body either) Bartender hot chick.

Face is a bit off for me. Not bad, not bad at all, just something I can’t put my finger on. Wood still...
NewBanner33.gif

Better than meisha. Ppl on here act like Tate is some kind of goddess.

Back