Nick Diaz gets revenge on Rampage Jackson

KnightfromtheWhiteland

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So a while back I came across a video where Nick is telling a story about how he was 15/16 years old and encountered rampage jackson. They went to go watch a fight at KOTC and after they went to burger king. Rampage and his crew come up to him and hes like "yo is that your girl!?!?!" Yo girl whats your style whats your style i know doggystyle LOL. Although rampage asked him if it was his gf and nicks like "uhhhhh no" its still emasculating, especially if u like the girl but are still in the friend zone. So nick laughs it off and pretends like its no big deal. But yesterday he got his revenge!!!And it was wayyy funnier,more ruthless, and best of all it was caught on cam

*side note: I find it hysterical that now Rampage is no longer one of the top fighters in the world and knows Nick can hold his own, he plays the victim card...."Nick I have never done this to you, This is mine (girl), this is out of order" hahaha Nick punked him hard in front of his girl.

Nick can hold his own???
Rampage was just joking around, if he wasn’t , Nick would be dead now.

I posted that vid in my thread an hour ago. What kind of shady shanannigans are you trying to pull here? Where's the dislike button?

Ramapge was sooo drunk he kept calling Nick "Nate"

and Rampage 'girl' likely slam piece loving the attention.

Also, Diaz bragged about having small penis but it okay because he got 'longevity'

all around hilarious video. Oh and Rampage would finish Diaz in street fight. He got like 60lbs on him. Page balloons up to 240lbs regularly.

That bitch is more to blame for letting it happen. She walked away with him. She should've stood her ground and sticked with Rampage. Dese hoes ain't loyal!!

EDIT: just watched it with sounds, she is actually flirting back? GIRLLLLL

Last edited:
So a while back I came across a video where Nick is telling a story about how he was 15/16 years old and encountered rampage jackson. They went to go watch a fight at KOTC and after they went to burger king. Rampage and his crew come up to him and hes like "yo is that your girl!?!?!" Yo girl whats your style whats your style i know doggystyle LOL. Although rampage asked him if it was his gf and nicks like "uhhhhh no" its still emasculating, especially if u like the girl but are still in the friend zone. So nick laughs it off and pretends like its no big deal. But yesterday he got his revenge!!!And it was wayyy funnier,more ruthless, and best of all it was caught on cam

*side note: I find it hysterical that now Rampage is no longer one of the top fighters in the world and knows Nick can hold his own, he plays the victim card...."Nick I have never done this to you, This is mine (girl), this is out of order" hahaha Nick punked him hard in front of his girl.

It was funny and a Nick did get revenge but Rampage did ask Nick "is that your girl?" and Nick answered no because it wasn't. That's when Rampage started acting a fool.

Nick knew that was Rampage's girl and proceeded to hit on him anyway.

Nick says Rampage asked respectfully. Once Nick said no she's fair game.

But I no harm in my eyes. Rampage just got a taste of his own medicine. If Rampage was serious he would have at least pushed him.

It was funny and a Nick did get revenge but Rampage did ask Nick "is that your girl?" and Nick answered no because it wasn't. That's when Rampage started acting a fool.

But I no harm in my eyes. Rampage just got a taste of his own medicine. If Rampage was serious he would have at least pushed him.

Still, what you tihnk he was doing with a girl? She may not be his girl yet but he's working his game. Not only did he cock block but he tried to steal her. Fuck that!!

Do you see your homeboy with a girl and go ask if she his? When he says no, are you going to hit on her? Fuck that. You leave them alone. I don't even pretend I know him.

Still, what you tihnk he was doing with a girl? She may not be his girl yet but he's working his game. Not only did he cock block but he tried to steal her. Fuck that!!

Do you see your homeboy with a girl and go ask if she his? When he says no, are you going to hit on her? Fuck that. You leave them alone. I don't even pretend I know him.
Could of been cousin or actual friend that is a girl.

If you don't ask you'll never know.

Spoiler: that is not Rampages girl.

Already been posted many times.
hqg-84.gif

Ramapge was sooo drunk he kept calling Nick "Nate"

and Rampage 'girl' likely slam piece loving the attention.

Also, Diaz bragged about having small penis but it okay because he got 'longevity'

all around hilarious video. Oh and Rampage would finish Diaz in street fight. He got like 60lbs on him. Page balloons up to 240lbs regularly.

hey, forgot to reply to that other message you replied to me about. yeah, i think it was all staged. and yeah, in real life rampage kick's nick's ass. don't think anyone would dispute that.

Just looks like drunk vegas shenanigans to me

I have no idea what I just watched

Anyway if a guy hits on your girl and the girl doesn’t just shrug them off she ain’t worth dating

It's still a fucked up thing to do. If you are on a first or second date you can't say yes she's my girlfriend. You're in an awkward situation then and have to say no.

hey, forgot to reply to that other message you replied to me about. yeah, i think it was all staged. and yeah, in real life rampage kick's nick's ass. don't think anyone would dispute that.

you think it so hard believe Nick diaz do somethin like this when he drunk?

Rampage has been a jerk off his entire life

I love watching him brutally Koed from silva and Rua

Rampage saying "I never did this to you" to Nick pretty much confirms he is in on the joke.

Back