Brock Lesnar in college

Mixed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

He's a jacked white boy. Deal with it.

Brock-Lesnar-Wink.gif
Brock-Lesnar-Wink.gif

Imagine how many poor nerds got shoved in a locker by Brock...

tumblr_inline_nh0xs3L3gr1qj0ncd.jpg

Juiced or not, it's shit like this that makes him such a freak. It's a shame he wasn't fighting during the Pride days.
Pride would have been way less kind to Brock... The ring ropes rather than octagon walls and knees in the head would have levelled the playing field.

Would have been amazing though... Imagine Brock vs Bob Sapp (Big Nog edition).

It's believed he started taking Mexican supplements around High School. If you look at some older pictures of him from around that time, he was scrawny.

Brock is one of those dudes who started taking Vitamin S to compensate, if ya' know what I mean.

Pride would have been way less kind to Brock... The ring ropes rather than octagon walls and knees in the head would have levelled the playing field.

No way, the best Brock that science could give us with no weight limit would have been hard to stop. Crocop would probably have picked him apart, but I don't see anyone else stopping him.

Brock looks like a character straight out of some corny movie... the archetype high school/college wrestling/football bully who is dumb as hell, is always walking around wearing the school’s sports jacket, chewing gum in a cartoonish way and throwing nerds in lockers or trash bins

I'd prefer to see Brock vs Kerr (juiced to the gills edition).

No way, the best Brock that science could give us with no weight limit would have been hard to stop. Crocop would probably have picked him apart, but I don't see anyone else stopping him.

I can totally see him double-legging someone onto the front row seats where that Yakuza guy in the Hard Rock hat sat!

Back