Every title Fight GSP went into as a challenger ended in a finish

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is very common amongst most fighters and eventually happened to Anderson Silva and Jose Aldo over time. Woodley is the same way.

When you're champion you have a defensive mindset since you're defending. GSP always talks about Art of War. I promise you GSP is coming out aggressive in this fight. History will tell you the same.

bet the under

It happened to Anderson Silva? The guy had 2 decisions in 14 fights between becoming champ and losing the title. The fuck were you watching?

It happened to Anderson Silva? The guy had 2 decisions in 14 fights between becoming champ and losing the title. The fuck were you watching?

happened to silva after the James Irvin fight

The only fights he cared abt after that was Belfort bc he always got more love in Brazil and Sonnen 2. He finished those 2 because he was fighting like a challenger with something to prove. He has better finsihing skills than GSP but you can't deny he was far less aggressive post Irivn. Big facts.

Forrest Griffien and Bonner(weren't title fights) are not real competition and Cote blew out his knee

Did you watch or just look at fight finder?

This is very common amongst most fighters and eventually happened to Anderson Silva and Jose Aldo over time. Woodley is the same way.

When you're champion you have a defensive mindset since you're defending. GSP always talks about Art of War. I promise you GSP is coming out aggressive in this fight. History will tell you the same.

bet the under

The only trouble with this reasoning is that the last time GSP went in as a challenger in a title fight was at least ten years ago. Your sample is tainted with the fact a challenged GSP in a title fight was also a young GSP.

The only trouble with this reasoning is that the last time GSP went in as a challenger in a title fight was at least ten years ago. Your sample is tainted with the fact a challenged GSP in a title fight was also a young GSP.

or he was just so good he never lost so he always had the defensive mindset throughout his career. If you're winning you don't have to show your full hand....the smart ones don't

Art of War

or he was just so good he never lost so he always had the defensive mindset throughout his career. If you're winning you don't have to show your full hand....the smart ones don't

The Art of War: “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”

GSP contradicts this in two ways. By being forced to fight 25-minute title fights constantly, bout after bout. And by not intimidating his opponents before the fights even begin with a record of finishing his opponents in dramatic fashion.

Last edited:
Tale of the tape: GSP wins because he's challenging for a belt.

<SelenaWow>

T
Every title Fight GSP went into as a challenger ended in a finish
Which was exactly two times. Since 2009 he has no finish.
georges_st_pierre_oz5eb_300x300.jpg

Hey GSP...still seeing aliens?

Hey GSP...still seeing aliens?

Nope he's seeing every record in UFC history.

It sucks that he guy you think is a joke holds records better than all your fav fighters.

What are your fighters seeing?

Nope, aliens. Thanks for playing though.

ansL82U.gif

I don't even know how this is a bad thing tho tbh

I know you guys are all nerds and shit but errbody is on that alien tip these days...GSP was just ahead of the curve

Nope, aliens. Thanks for playing though.

ansL82U.gif
I don't even know how this is a bad thing tho tbh

I know you guys are all nerds and shit but errbody is on that alien tip these days...GSP was just ahead of the curve

The backstory behind this is actually quite troubling. GSP's talked about how time has suddenly gone missing for him. How he could look at a clock and suddenly realize that hours have passed and he has no recollection of it. He uses aliens as a possible explanation, but clearly there's some early (or not so early) signs of brain damaga/dementia going on.

Art of War
used to be a massive gsp fan until serra belted him. he lost the aggression and wasn't comfortable getting close enough to throw a good punch (jab excluded). that is the reason he lost his finishing ability.

There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.

Back