UFC 199: Rockhold corner cam

2h5uvz5.jpg

he really cares about his teammates. It's not superficial like others. It comes from the inside of his heart.

Dudes heart is the size of Everest.

He's too good for Salt-hold. lol

TRIPLE LOL @ the repeated zoom ins
of Lukes facial expressions here doh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

<{MingNope}>

Last edited:
As soon as I heard the music, I stopped the video. Next.

I'll always like Luke for what he did to Weidman but he got what he deserved fighting like that.

Wonder if it actually affected the more/less respect between Bisping/Cormier as Fox colleagues.

It's like the 3rd man coldplay pride vid but more in-depth. Was sad but quite interesting watching Luke as he processed things in his mind.

lol and then there comes Joe Rogan to interview his ass after getting KO'd. Of course

As soon as I heard the music, I stopped the video. Next.

I know me too; too soon, too sad, too heart wrenching. I'll have to try again when I'm feeling stronger. PM me if you need support.

Wait a minute... Why isn't Rockhold calling out DC for wanting a Bisping Moneyfight?

1. aw DC's just a big teddy bear, he looked more disappointed than Rockhold
2. looking at Rockhold's face watching his own KO makes me cringe. I can't imagine what it's like watching yourself get KO's moments after it happens on a big screen, in front of thousands
3. Bisping is no doubt a bit of a prick, and I always thought the way he handled this win ("it's ok Luke you'll come to, you're in the octagon buddeh") was in serious poor taste, but the way Rockhold was standing there with his arms crossed...well, it didn't exactly come across as humble

I really liked the one where Conor lost against Diaz.
He couldn’t stop rewatching the big screen

3. Bisping is no doubt a bit of a prick, and I always thought the way he handled this win ("it's ok Luke you'll come to, you're in the octagon buddeh") was in serious poor taste, but the way Rockhold was standing there with his arms crossed...well, it didn't exactly come across as humble

159.gif

I could live off of this footage alone.

I haven't cried dis much since ever man, when dey zoom in2 his eyes, it hit ma heart bro, damn boi
Y u hav 2 do ma boi like dat? Man, i cri

Back