New Tony Ferguson interview: "Conor is absolutely scared of me"

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
2jhbox.gif

lol scared is always excessive

I get what he means but he isn't scared, he would just rather fight someone thats a better match up for him than people like Tony and Khabib

too bad thats they both have belts, they have to fight next or the UFC will go into a very, very dark time once again

El Cucuy has the leprechaun shook.

haha....Cucuy is pure awesomeness.

This is THE fight to make, regardless of who you are a fan of.

Conor was praying Lee won the interim fight.

Tony wants that payday so bad, and he´s gonna get it.

WAR BOTH!!

how do people drive and do this at the same time?

No idea. Looked like he was driving pretty fast too and hes leaning over reaching for the belt with eyes completely off the road and hands off the wheel. I dont know how he didnt crash.

how do people drive and do this at the same time?

Exactly what I was thinking. You always see people doing interviews or whatever while they are driving. Is it suppose to be a cool thing to do or what? Seems idiotic to me. Just pull over or do it when you actually have time.

Yeah I don't think Conor is scared of anyone at this point his set for life. I still think Lee and Khbib is a worse match up for those Conor is not just their Wrestle is their style of wrestling they both have a great first shot to get to your hips and chain takedowns if they can't get the first one Conor if good at defending takedowns from the clinch and agastin the fence.

Tony is going to be mainly on the feet gives Conor a good chance to KO him of course if Conor can't get the KO in the first 2 rounds Tony can tap him out 4th or 5th round.

Back