Anderson Silva Vs a 155lbs

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Fontinelle was a juiced midget, but had no buisness fighting a Guy that big.

(Vale tudo 4, 2000)

Last edited:
Anderson Silva Vs a 155lbs

christian-bale-nearly-died-for-the-machinist-surviving-on-an-apple-and-a-can-of-tuna-daily.jpg

Last edited:
Classic Silva. Bet that guy tells all his drinking buddies that he fought the GOAT.

Silva fought at 168 at that time I think? so not a huge weight difference

I always wonder how different his career would of been if he kept motivated like this rather than turning to clowning like Roy Jones during the fights. I can't help but think a motivated and focused Silva like you see in this video would of destroyed Chris Weidman. Then again the whole steroid controversy comes into play and I stop giving a fuck.

Al Iaquinta & Gian Villante would KO Spider if he was stupid enough to enter a fight with them.

Silva is a treat to watch. Thanks for posting!

The other dude must've had a terrible/non-existent manager. Props to him for actually competing with one of the best ever though.

I always wonder how different his career would of been if he kept motivated like this rather than turning to clowning like Roy Jones during the fights. I can't help but think a motivated and focused Silva like you see in this video would of destroyed Chris Weidman. Then again the whole steroid controversy comes into play and I stop giving a fuck.

He won 16 fights in a row in the UFC. Would be idiotic to think he would have been more succesful had he fought differently than he did. Just because he finally lost one fight doesnt mean his fighting style was a mistake.

Anderson loves fighting midgets. Dude is a fraud

There’s only a handful of fighters that I absolutely can’t stand, but Silva is definitely one of them.

Watching him collapse like a sack of potatoes was one of sweetest things I’ve ever seen.

Right up there with watching Bork breakdance across the ring against Cain.
How can you possibly hate that man? Most humble down to earth dude ever. Came from absolutely nothing as well. Did he fuck your wife or something? Fucking loser

Back