Claudia Gadelha goes off on fans calling her lesbian on instagram

Problem24/7

@Orange
Reaction score

whoever don't think this is sexy af is the "retardedes" CG is referring to

She said Joanna's fiance is no good.

"I will shove my fist in your mouth"
" I think you need that somewhere else"

I guess he's not doing the right job, because if he was you wouldn't be that bitch - Klaudia Florian

Last edited:
I thought all the girls are lesbians in UFC, trying to be the man in the relationship

triggered_by_mrlorgin-d9aahmc.png

Hearing that beautiful American accent on her just made me so stiff.

I found the way she said "muthafuckas" sexy
Weird

If she doesn't have anything nice to say then maybe she should stfu

I didn't even know she was gay. On a serious note why are so many female athletes gay??? I'm not trying to be funny or mean it just seems like a lot of female athletes prefer women.

I didn't even know she was gay. On a serious note why are so many female athletes gay??? I'm not trying to be funny or mean it just seems like a lot of female athletes prefer women.

She isn't
That is the point lol

As far as female athletes being gay, I find a lot of people are gay - m/f & non-athletes
Their might be a slightly higher % in female sports for sure, but not a crazy amount IMO

I'm willing to do a public service and help her prove shes hetero, it might take several tries though.

She isn't
That is the point lol

As far as female athletes being gay, I find a lot of people are gay - m/f & non-athletes
Their might be a slightly higher % in female sports for sure, but not a crazy amount IMO

I read this article awhile back about the WBNA being 98% gay. Claims made by former WBNBA star Candice Wiggins. It's a good read and it shocked me a little. I'm sure she had to be exaggerating but most of them really are gay. Here's the article..https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...nba-reaction&usg=AOvVaw2XIQxoPLPdjHStpHgOb1vM

damn i got a weird boner, i can just imagine pounding that and that's the response I would get from her

Sooooo, is she a lesbian? <{vega}>Because I thought she was.

I thought all the girls are lesbians in UFC, trying to be the man in the relationship

Shit the WNBA is like 98% Lezbo's. World is going to shit in a hand basket faster everyday..

Back