Joe Rogan on Bisping-GSP, “I dont like it, it hijacks the whole division”

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

But yet he loves gargling Conors balls when he fights diaz or floyd right?

What a hypocrite.

First time i've agreed with Joe on something in a loooong time.

Last edited:
Rogan likes GSP and doesn't want to see Bisping kick the shit out of him coming out of retirement I think

WME is hijacking the divisions, not the fighters. Nobody does a thing without their approval.

Yet he wouldn’t have said shit if it was Conor vs GSP

I agree. If I thought GSP could win I'd probably feel different. You can say someone doesn't deserve a title shot, but if they make the most of the opportunity, how do you still say they didn't deserve it? I don't see GSP having much of a chance, therefore I don't think the fight makes sense.

Bisping is just an awful matchup for GSP. He's too big and too good everywhere he needs to be to win. GSP should've fought Woodley. If he could avoid getting caught (which he has done plenty of times before) he could probably beat Woodley. That's a much better style matchup for him.

Joe you goof you started the bs Bisping first defense vs the 50 year old.

MW had 6-7 top ranked fighters and yet 2 years later we still didn't have them fight for the damn tittle, just take loses among them, one left etc.. can't believe how they failed the sport like that.

But Cloner can fight anyone, anyone. For Christs sake they were even talking about him fighting Woodley and even Malinagi next lol wtf..

The UFC is probably not pleased with him lol

I agree. If I thought GSP could win I'd probably feel different. You can say someone doesn't deserve a title shot, but if they make the most of the opportunity, how do you still say they didn't deserve it? I don't see GSP having much of a chance, therefore I don't think the fight makes sense.

Bisping is just an awful matchup for GSP. He's too big and too good everywhere he needs to be to win. GSP should've fought Woodley. If he could avoid getting caught (which he has done plenty of times before) he could probably beat Woodley. That's a much better style matchup for him.

how in the world do you think GSP can't beat pissping? the guy almsot got KO'd and he also got taken down by 46 year old hendo. He barely beat out of prime silva.

MB at presser on who is more handsome: Im 6 foot 2 & GSP is 5 foot 9. Leave it at that.

Did Bisping start BJJ in 1992 way before Rogan?

Bisping is the Bruce Lee of Grappling; & Joe Rogan is the Ryan Seacrest of youtube/grappling/ufc/mma.

All these people picking Bisping think Dan Henderson could beat GSP right now today

But he's fine talking about how Conor/ Diaz makes more sense than Conor/ Ferguson?

Conor is in a league of his own and can do things that nobody else can.
If Bisping was able to make $100M in a fight, Rogan would support him 100%.
Conor fought Diaz as a favor to the UFC because his real fight was cancelled.
The UFC paid him back with a rematch for the times Conor did solids to the UFC.
Bisping has also done things for the UFC, but not to the degree of Conor.

Lol at people giving shit about what "once in ever" has to say.

The guy lacks any and all credibility.

how in the world do you think GSP can't beat pissping? the guy almsot got KO'd and he also got taken down by 46 year old hendo. He barely beat out of prime silva.

Oh yeah, I guess I didn't think about that...GSP definitely hits harder than Hendo and is much more dangerous than Silva ever was... He's also much bigger than anybody Bisping has ever fought...

I agree with Rogan. But it was the UFC that made the fight. Money talks. Think we might start seeing these fights a lot more often.

Back