♚ Bisping: I'm a KO Monster (*Training Camp KOs*)

Are you impressed by the number of Bisping's octagon KOs?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bisping: I’ve KO’d 3 guys in camp, who has GSP KO’d?

Michael Bisping brags about knocking out people in training camp to try and take shots at his UFC 217 opponent in Georges St-Pierre.

. . .

“If I would’ve tried to punch you, you would’ve been knocked out on the floor,” St-Pierre said during a recent press conference. “For me I found it amusing. It’s not even annoying, it’s amusing and I’m having a good time right now.”

. . .

“Who was the last person you’ve knocked out?” Bisping quipped.

“You’ll be the next,” GSP replied. “It’s not going to go 5 rounds. He’s the next one.”

“Who was it?” Bisping exclaimed. “I’ll tell you this, I’ve knocked out 3 people this week in training, and that’s a true story. You haven’t knocked anyone out in f—ng god knows how long, pal. So cut the bullshit. No need to lie to your people.”

bisping claiming he is a better KO artist than GSP is a classic example of

" the pot calling the kettle black"

neither one goes for KO that often and its not part of their overall strategy.

Bisping is well known for being pillow fisted himself. Settle down Mikey..

"Both men have been very good technical strikers in their careers, but neither of them have actually been known for their knockout power. Bisping is obviously still just trying to get St-Pierre emotional by these statements, but when bringing up private incidents from the gym, one can always channel Allen Iverson: “We talking about practice??

The difference between the two is Bisping is a boxer. He should have a KO record like Conor.

I actually think Bisping will K.O. Gsp,

GSP never knock nobody out. Bisping has k.o. and brutal tko wins in UFC. GSP just have finish serra, hughes, sherk over 10 years ago

Back in the 80's when fighters had perms and maustaches, if you knocked 3 guys out you wouldn't be asked back... does anyone train today who can tell me whether or not people regularly fo to sleep in training?

If you KO your sparring partners you are a massive flaming dickhead

I don't think by KO he means out cold here. Probably "unable to fight" back.

giphy.gif

Bisping does have 16 wins by KO including his win for the title. He's allowed to brag.

Back