UFC fighters react to battle between Trump and NFL over #TakeAKnee anthem protest

Tim Kennedy said:
We're nearly in a nuclear with North Korea, Puerto Rico is in an apocalyptic state from two hurricanes and we are arguing about NBA players.

<mma4>

I'm still wondering what all this shit is about. You hate how things are in America so badly you won't acknowledge the anthem? Leave the fucking country then. I'm not some overly patriotic person, just saying.

This is great

I loled at that too.

giphy.gif

I actually for once liked Tim K's response

I wish i could make meisha tate bend both knees
[<cena1}

I don't care what people do/don't do during the national anthem. Stand, sit, kneel, backflip, juggle flaming chainsaws, whatever the fuck.

America is more than a song and a cloth.

I'm from the UK what happened and what did Trump have to say?

I'm still wondering what all this shit is about. You hate how things are in America so badly you won't acknowledge the anthem? Leave the fucking country then. I'm not some overly patriotic person, just saying.
Why don't you leave then? You do not like how some people are bending knees in America, there are plenty of countires where they would throw you in jail for it - go there lol

& here comes the inevitably politic talk .
TS knew what he was doing lol

They are acknowledging the anthem, from a knee. It has nothing to do with the anthem itself it is just the time they choose to protest because all eyes are on them

Why don't you leave then? You do not like how some people are bending knees in America, there are plenty of countires where they would throw you in jail for it - go there lol

Yep, that's totally comparable to protesting the country's entire anthem and flag. You're dumb.

images

God forbid someone should want to fix the problems that exist. The fact that we're discussing it on an MMA message board speaks to the fact that they've raised awareness to their cause.

Back