Cerrone vs Condit , why not?

10/10 would watch. I don't know if they would fight, given they're both under the Jackdon-Winklejohn umbrella (though each obviously has their own camp, and GSP and Condit did fight).

Arent they teammates?

Teammates or not, I would love to see this fight.

Cerrone lost 2 in a row. Let him win a couple before throwing him to the top of the division again.

Cerrone lost 2 in a row. Let him win a couple before throwing him to the top of the division again.

He took one on the chin (quite literally) against Masvidal, but a lot of people argue they thought he won the Lawler fight. Condit's been out a long ass time too. Let them bang, bro.

Condit got strangled by Maia in what, two minutes? A win over Cerrone could make him bounce back into title contention.

Condit got strangled by Maia in what, two minutes? A win over Cerrone could make him bounce back into title contention.
Give both guys easier fights. Loser would be on a bad 3 fight losing skid. I dont want to see that.

Match them against some bum like Jouban, Gunnar or Magny.

Give both guys easier fights. Loser would be on a bad 3 fight losing skid. I dont want to see that.

Match them against some bum like Jouban, Gunnar or Magny.
I thought you were saying Cowboy doesn't deserve to fight Condit. Seems I got you wrong.

Thing is with Condit that he was talking about retirement for health considerations. I don't know how many fights he's willing to take from now on.

I should add that I love Condit as a fighter. He's got all the tools.

Condit will fight Perry, just wait.

and? this is just stupid. you are a fighter, you dont hate your partner, you fight him.
Now THIS is stupid.

They have been exchanging techniques and advice for several years. They help each other get better so they can both be successful.

Both guys, especially Condit, are heading toward the end of their careers. Why would they risk losing and risk getting hurt against someone that knows their every move and weakness?

Maybe if a title was on the line or a #1 contendership fight but neither guy is currently in that position. There are more than enough fights for each guy out there to not have to fight their own teammates and training partners.

10/10 would watch. I don't know if they would fight, given they're both under the Jackdon-Winklejohn umbrella (though each obviously has their own camp, and GSP and Condit did fight).

GSP hadn't trained with JacksonWink for awhile and he was mainly a Tristar guy

GSP hadn't trained with JacksonWink for awhile and he was mainly a Tristar guy

Very true. If memory serves correct, Condit was always a Winklejohn student, and was cornered by him in the GSP fight, and Jackson and Zahabi cornered GSP, right?

Back