Bisping considers Cormier a potential opponent - will not train with him.

Luke Thomas Rockhold

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DC called out Bisping on the air - Bisping responds here:

When co-host Luis asks why Michael won't ask DC to help train him for GSP, Michael says DC is now a potential opponent and responds to an on-air callout.

time 18:46 (cued)

Does it count as a "super fight" when the # 2 LHW fights the #5 or 6 MW for a paper title?

(rhetorical question)

DC wrestle fucks Bising so hard, it would make his wife feel jealous.

Last edited:
Lol, DC would rag doll him like a child. Bisping isn't taking that fight regardless.

Does it count as a "super fight" when the # 2 LHW fights the #5 or 6 MW for a paper title?

(rhetorical question)
no way is bisping top 6 mw.....

his only win in forever is a geriatric hendo.....

the last time the MW title was contested by the #1 contender....2015

Bisping is doing everything he can to avoid fights with the likes of Whittaker and Romero. Are we really supposed to believe that he'd be willing to fight DC? He'd get flipped like a pancake.

swedish-chef-makes-pancakes-o.gif

Last edited:
Bisping should pray that fight never happens. Probably won't though, cant see him jumping back up to LHW at this point

Oh please, Bisping is spending his time fighting the Hendo's and GSP's at the moment. Guys heading to or coming out of retirement. He's not gonna fight D.C.

Its so beautiful how gotten to Bisping has made you all. Thats what you get for talkin shit. Now you gotta eat it.

Bisping is doing everything he can avoid fights with the likes of Whittaker and Romero. Are we really supposed to believe that he'd be willing to fight DC? He'd get flipped like a pancake.

swedish-chef-makes-pancakes-o.gif

Yeah. You gotta admire him,enshrine him as the best player in this game.

did he consider him a potential opponent before jones KO'd him? lol

That is a good fight, and a good way to end both DC and Bispings career. Champ vs champ, and both are pretty old guys that are champs against all odds. A gutsy move by Bisping.

Bisping had a very sucessful run at LHW, and used to have great power at that weight, so i think it could be pretty competitive.

That is a good fight, and a good way to end both DC and Bispings career. Champ vs champ, and both are pretty old guys that are champs against all odds. A gutsy move by Bisping.

Bisping had a very sucessful run at LHW, and used to have great power at that weight, so i think it could be pretty competitive.
I think DC will manhandle him,BUT i would be glad to see both guys get the payday

So,let me get this straight, Ping is retiring after the GSP fight, so he doesn't have to face the very best in MW like Whittaker, Rockhold or Yoel, but DC, who is a LHW, is a potential opponent now ?

Back