Biggest "what if" moments in MMA

JustBleed69

Touch-Butt Silver Belt
Yellow Card
Reaction score
What are your biggest "what if" moments/scenarios?

For me it's:

What if Jon Jones hadn't been in PEDs?

And

What if Anderson Silva didn't clown around with Teh Chrees

What if the ref let Chael go until the end of the round against Jones.

NUMBER 1

"What If" Conor Mcgregor fought Tony Ferguson.

The Jon Jones question is the biggest one for Daniel Cormier, if he really believes that he lost because of Turinabol, then I guess whatever protects his soul is best. LOL

Anderson Silva lost to Chris twice. That question doesn't need to be asked.

What if Frankie Edgar got the interim fight against McGregor/Aldo fought smarter, or Diaz didn't sandbag/executed a simple trip?

What if StrikeForce didn't sell out?

What if Barnett didn't get busted for roids before fighting Fedor?

What if the whole world kept loving Jadakiss's voice?

The Jon Jones question is the biggest one for Daniel Cormier, if he really believes that he lost because of Turinabol, then I guess whatever protects his soul is best. LOL

It's extremely likely he was on much more than tbol. Would even be silly to only take that 1 substance.

Also, if Anderson hadn't clowned with Chris and somehow won the 2nd fight would have likely never happened.
Plus the 2nd fight didn't answer much with the freak accident.

It's extremely likely he was on much more than tbol. Would even be silly to only take that 1 substance.

Also, if Anderson hadn't clowned with Chris and somehow won the 2nd fight would have likely never happened.
Plus the 2nd fight didn't answer much with the freak accident.
Jon Jones tested positive for T-bol and that is it. Anderson lost twice to Chris. The questions were answered. Chris broke his leg. It wasn't a freak accident. Winning by damage is part of the scoring system in MMA.

What if we got rid of women and tiny people and yellow carded stalling

If Matt Hughes vs Karo Parisyan happened...

If Joe Riggs was able to put it all together when he was in his prime.

Had Nick Diaz stayed with the UFC the whole time as oppose to leaving the UFC around 2006 despite being on a two fight win streak.

Thank you. That's not a real what if. We know the answer.

I don't have any good ones to add but what if the Gracie family never felt like showing how Jiu-Jitsu is superior to other martial arts.

And what the heck if Cain Velasquez stayed active?

What if Brock never had that severe illness in the stomach and was 100% after UFC 100.. would he have reigned for years.

What if RDA wasn't terrified of Conor?
giphy.gif

what if reem didnt have a glass jaw

What if Ken Shamrock vs Kimbo Slice went ahead as planned in EliteXC?
What if BJ Penn won the decision and the LW title against Caol Uno back at UFC 41?

Back