UFC Fight Night 117 draws 502,000 viewers, Prelims 416,000

Card was alright on paper and good in action. And they put this card on FXX. But hopefully this tells badly, he needs to give us more fights that mean shit on TV.

But he'll just say "This card wasn't for television audiences, it's a local event".

Card was alright on paper and good in action. And they put this card on FXX. But hopefully this tells badly, he needs to give us more fights that mean shit on TV.

But he'll just say "This card wasn't for television audiences, it's a local event".

Wasn't this the night of GGG vs Canelo? And why the fuck is the "worldwide leader in MMA" throwing local (regional) events?

Wasn't this the night of GGG vs Canelo? And why the fuck is the "worldwide leader in MMA" throwing local (regional) events?

It was last Friday. The Canelo-GGG card actually didn't do too badly.

It was last Friday. The Canelo-GGG card actually didn't do too badly.

Ah, shit...this was the Okami OSP card. Actually glad Yushin didn't take any damage in that fight, as it looks like he's going back to 170 somehow. Pretty decent event actually...finished watching it Sunday.

I enjoyed it. Had some good fights. The ratings don't sound bad. Plus no college football to go against.

On paper, the line up looked garbage. I watched it past night and I thought it was great. It's funny cause I'm taking a break from alcohol and all of a sudden my interests have perked up for films and mma again. I enjoyed the shit out the Gadelia fight too which I never expected...

It was on a channel no one knows about, not surprising.

Back