Apparently DC was on Bully Beatdown...

Lol DC beat that ass.

That made me dizzy to watch. I wish there was a better quality vid.

I wish there was a legit bully beatdown. I would bully people around me for a shot at 10k any day!

Back when Mayhem still had a shred of respect.

Took DC longer to armbar that bully than it did for Rousey to armbar zingano and knock out that soccer mom with the headlock throw.. combined. Lmao

I never understood that show. Little weaklings enlist help of professional MMA fighters to beat up a school bully.

This must've been before DC was in Strikeforce. I don't know how I missed this. I watched most/all eps of this show.

I never watched the show but heard that Jake Shields got out-struck by the bully when he was on the show, is that true??

I wish there was a legit bully beatdown. I would bully people around me for a shot at 10k any day!
Which is the truth: Your avg Sherbro would 100% risk an imminent ass whuppin' at the hands of D.C. for a measley 10k, yet certain Sherbros tilt their nose up at making 100 mil while boxing Floyd.

Or you could be like that tough Russian guy who showed up with those two skinny runts that he supposedly bullied, but were probably his good friends. And they all probably shared the 10k and had lots to laugh about.

So was Robbie lawler, beat up this guy pretty good lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back