Mauricio Shogun Rua Vs Quinton Jackson

Amorak

The Possession of Anything Begins in the Mind
@Green
Reaction score
About the same time Rampage Destroyed Lidell

Rampage would KO him now. Shogun got lucky in that fight!

I always wonder who put on a more savage beating on Rampage....Wand or Shogun. Probably Wand, what with him hanging on the ropes. But the beating Shogun put on Rampage is up there with the beating Jones put on Shogun. Vicious.

I always wonder who put on a more savage beating on Rampage....Wand or Shogun. Probably Wand, what with him hanging on the ropes. But the beating Shogun put on Rampage is up there with the beating Jones put on Shogun. Vicious.
Igo with Shogun,in the wandy fight rampage had success but with shogun,nope a total domination

Shogun wins via actually being a fighter

Igo with Shogun,in the wandy fight rampage had success but with shogun,nope a total domination
Those last three soccer kicks to finish him off was so vicious. Shogun with soccer kicks allowed would have been something else in the UFC. He threw them so recklessly and was still so fluid with them. IMO best LHW we've ever seen.

Those last three soccer kicks to finish him off was so vicious. Shogun with soccer kicks allowed would have been something else in the UFC. He threw them so recklessly and was still so fluid with them. IMO best LHW we've ever seen.
Soccer kicks where only last 25 sec,the first was shogun using knees 1 takedown and wow pressure,don't agree with u

Soccer kicks where only last 25 sec,the first was shogun using knees 1 takedown and wow pressure,don't agree with u
I mean he had it all, pressure, takedowns, Clinch knees. I just meant those soccer kicks were vicious. I think his UFC career would have been way better with soccer kicks. Much quicker KO's and would have avoided defeats to Dan, etc.

I mean he had it all, pressure, takedowns, Clinch knees. I just meant those soccer kicks were vicious. I think his UFC career would have been way better with soccer kicks. Much quicker KO's and would have avoided defeats to Dan, etc.
Agree with that,we on same page,i only pointed out,soccer kicks last 20 sec,rampange was done before those

Back