Yushin Okami returns to WW for his next UFC fight

pankrat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
It seems Yushin signed at least one more fight with UFC, and he has announced it will be at 170

So this guy has stepped up to fight a guy ranked #6 with 20+ pounds on him in 6 days notice...BALLS.

Smart
took an L without taking a shot, gets back into the UFC

If he had put on a semi decent performance this would make sense. Lol

The guy basically showed up for a paycheck.

Samurai warrior

He fought a top 10 LHW when he's an unranked WW. What did you expect?

Well considering Gomi is absolutely useless I guess they need a new guy for Fight Pass Japan cards.

Fuck yes! The fight we've all been waiting for

Samurai warrior
Is that what you saw? A samurai warrior? I saw a guy who didn't do any home work and allowed OSP to get his 3rd Von Flue choke in like one minute. But yeah, let's all get pumped and excited for motherfucking Yushin Okami. Gee I can't wait to watch him fight again he used to be one of the most exciting fighters on the roster. Wow I just can't wait.

Well considering Gomi is absolutely useless I guess they need a new guy for Fight Pass Japan cards.
how weren't you already on my ignored list ? don't bother answering, i won't see it

They needed a main event, it was too much for him, will see how he does next.

That's what he was asked to do. UFC needed someone in there to fight osp. It would have been a disaster if osp lost. And yushin certainly didn't want to get his brain busted to no avail, so his gameplay was literally perfect as was the outcome.

Is that what you saw? A samurai warrior? I saw a guy who didn't do any home work and allowed OSP to get his 3rd Von Flue choke in like one minute. But yeah, let's all get pumped and excited for mother fucking Yushin Okami. Gee I can't wait to watch him fight again he used to be one of the most exciting fighters on the roster. Wow I can't wait. What an amazing pick up by the UFC ... what a fight with OSP that was!

OSP is a #6 ranked LHW for a reason, and the Von Flue is his signature move. He did it again. Give him props.
Okami with a full camp would easily mount and pound out any unranked FW stepping up to fight him in a week notice too.
You probably never grappled with an experienced, skilled athlete who has more than 20 lbs on you.
And yes, i saw a Samurai warrior, just like you, even if you dont realize

I think he lost on purpose. They should have shown him the door again.

Hope he enjoyed that Sushi roll that DC was laughing uncontrollably over.

Back