When will Jones break his silence ?

Robert Baratheon

Protector of the Realm.
@Blue
Reaction score
Now the B sample has returned as positive, confirming turinabol was in his system. From what I can follow he is nailed on guilty (aside from conspiracy grassy knoll agents screwing him from the shadows)

What is his next move ?
Does he just avoid the media and dissappear until everyone forgets/no longer cares
Or
<mma1>
do we get another bout of amature acting blaming it on xyz.
Or
<JonesLaugh>
does he come out and say "fuck It, I took them to help recovery in off season not to aid performance" (there has to be a spin imo)

Any other scenarios for the next time we see Jones ?

Imo the fans at least deserve something, many defended him, paid to watch him fight etc he at least owes us all another gif.

When he thinks of a better excuse than dicl pills

I see Jones do a Lamar Odom soon.

OD in a whorehouse.

The dick pills made him too erect, his wife/strippers/neighbour were complaining

and he heard steroids can cause erectile problems so he took them to try and soften things a little

He already did. His excuse was:

"Dude, the truth is I would never take steroids. I put that on my kids and our Heavenly Father."

No I'm not kidding, it's from his Twitter.

Nobody care, He is over.

tenor.gif

Now the B sample has returned as positive, confirming turinabol was in whhis system. From what I can follow he is nailed on guilty (aside from conspiracy grassy knoll agents screwing him from the shadows)

What is his next move ?
Does he just avoid the media and dissappear until everyone forgets/no longer cares
Or
<mma1>
do we get another bout of amature acting blaming it on xyz.
Or
<JonesLaugh>
does he come out and say "fuck It, I took them to help recovery in off season not to aid performance" (there has to be a spin imo)

Any other scenarios for the next time we see Jones ?

Imo the fans at least deserve something, many defended him, paid to watch him fight etc he at least owes us all another gif.
Sure. When he and his team fabricate evidence suggesting someone framed him.

He don't owe me sh!t but to just live his life for himself & family I'm still watching mma and I still have a collection of his fights to keep my fanboy appreciation alive...

Yea, athletes take steroids and PEDs because they're scared.

<21>
Most of the fighters take them because they want to have an advantage over their opponent.Seems like a mental weakness to me.They are too much of a pussy to compete clean

Most of the fighters take them because they want to have an advantage over their opponent.Seems like a mental weakness to me.They are too much of a pussy to compete clean

Most of the athletes take them to be able to train twice a day for 8 weeks during camp.

"When will Jones break his silence?"

When God wills it, my good sir.

Most of the athletes take them to be able to train twice a day for 8 weeks during camp.
But it's illegal and Jones took them just because he was scared to lose.It also isn't like you can't train twice a day for 8 weeks during camp without peds

Him and his team are likely paying doctors to try to find an excuse to try to have his punishment reduced, I'm
Sure we'll be hearing another lie soon

Back