Not many might remember/know this but, Brock Lesnar Vs Mark Coleman

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
was scheduled for UFC 87.

Was suppose to be Coleman UFC return.
He was comin' out of a 2 yr layoff after the Fedor loss.
Got injured and was replaced by Heath Herrig
tbd.jpg

Mark was a pretty strong wrestler, could he have won Vs Brock or this would have been like the Couture fight?

Discuss

Last edited:
STEROID KING VS STEROID KING OF YESTERYEAR
503801.jpg

Coleman might ve been able to match Brock's roid strength for a round but Brock was the more well conditioned fighter of the two and much bigger.

Lesnar v Herring was the better fight imo. Herring had recent wins over decent competition and it was a real solid test for Lesnar at that point in his career.

Lesnar v Herring was the better fight imo. Herring had recent wins over decent competition and it was a real solid test for Lesnar at that point in his career.
Heath couldn't stop Brock from taking him down tho.
I wonder if Mark could have done better.

But Mark was even more limited in almost every other aspect.

Bork would've steamrolled him, but then again Coleman has gorilla strength as well. It would've been more entertaining than Bork vs HH imo.

And when Coleman did finally return from his 2 year hiatus, he was an emaciated 205 pound version of himself. Disturbing shit.

Coleman was Brock before Brock

Coleman was like 8 years past his prime at that point but I still think it could have been an entertaining fight.

If Randy could stop some of Brock's takedowns then surely Coleman could have too.

Even in his old age he was tough as hell.

They would both gas out hard and one of them would get finished in a sloppy brawl.

I'm actually mad we never saw it

And when Coleman did finally return from his 2 year hiatus, he was an emaciated 205 pound version of himself. Disturbing shit.
Vs Shogun was bad. (and Shogun look bad in that fight)

after, won Vs bonnar and lost Vs Couture?

I don't remember the Bonnar fight tbh...

By that stage I'd probably bet on Brock as Coleman was physically broken down by the time of his last UFC run and lacking much cardio.

Brock vs Coleman of the early 00's would I think have been very interesting though, Lesnar might be bigger but Coleman was IMHO superior technically and a lot tougher.

Back