*Video*Old School Julio Cesar Chavez hitting with MMA Gloves. Conor would get KO'd ASAP.

EL GOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Really makes you think huh, how badly Conor would be KO'd by this man, even at this age.

How old is he, like 2200 years?

The fluidity in Chavez punches is on another level from MMA.

Nothing like that mouthpiece biting forced arm punching you see in the UFC. Chavez is perfectly relaxed while laughing and STILL generating precise power.

<mma4>

Those punches are more powerful then they look.

Lol how is that video a thing. Brendan Schaub watching chavez hit the dummy with mma gloves... good vid nonetheless

Last edited:
Yeah it's easy to talk about what boxers would do if they land with MMA gloves, but then you have to face the reality of takedowns, grappling and kicks.

You saw this video about JCC who is a bad mofo & your mind immediately went to Conor?
He lives in your mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it’s cool seeing that , not see what has to do with Conor .... it would be really cool to see beterviev with mma gloves and see how he does

Conor is more of a showman, an entertainer. Legit A-level athletes are on a whole other level

My grandfather's favorite boxer ever (he boxed low-level professionally as well).

See a guy punching and immediately start fantasizing about him hitting Conor
Sad

Need a video of him punching with his ass on the ground before i make my decision if he has a chance against someone in the prelims.

Yeah it's easy to talk about what boxers would do if they land with MMA gloves, but then you have to face the reality of takedowns, grappling and kicks.
Yeah something Conor exponentially excels at...

Conor punches, the odd oblique kick is all. The only time he wrestles is panick wrestles.

Yeah something Conor exponentially excels at...

Conor punches, the odd oblique kick is all. The only time he wrestles is panick wrestles.

Just because he doesn't do it, doesn't mean he can't do it you dope. Nice troll account tho lol <Lmaoo> Conor has the saltiest haters ever

Back