How many more losses can McGregor take before his fan base starts dropping?

Dream20

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Barley won the rematch with Nate. Chocked out the first time. TKO against Floyd.

I would imagine it’s important he gets a decisive win whoever he fights next.

Not a Conor fan at all but anyone that thought he would beat Floyd was delusional.

Stopped reading at Barley.

You would have to wipe put Irish culture. Then and only then.

I've aleady seen his fans swoon at how humble he was in defeat against Diaz and how incredible he was when he got tko'd by a brittle boned master of decision victories, so no amount of losses will burst their love bubble.

It's not whether he loses or not...it'll be based on how he loses. If he goes in and loses a decision to a total 5 round war or it's some freak KO then probably he'll be fine.

If he get's convincingly TKO/KO'd or subbed again to an opponent in his own weight class then he will shed that money making image he's built for himself.

Barley won the rematch with Nate. Chocked out the first time. TKO against Floyd.

he takes his loses really well, I feel like that helps him not lose as many as he should

It only took 1 loss lol. This place was cleansed of Conor nuthuggers after Diaz gazelled him in the first fight.

The nuthuggers you see now are only fans of his money.

Then you got delusional cans like this guy @ICEibuPROfen

Oh, his fanboys are deranged imbeciles. They'll make up excuses for anything at this point.

So is that your true approach when it comes to "support" a fighter ?

Our Lord can lose 100 more times, we will always stand beside him

Losses will thin the herd after all the hipsters and casuals abandon ship. The real hardcore weirdos will always love him and probably already have shrines at their computer desks

It depends.

If he's on the receiving end of a serious beatdown (Like Cain vs JDS) I think a lot of people will abandon ship. Another alternative is that he for some reason loses a decision in a boooring fight

LoL rampage has lost many of times and so has chael its about personalities . I think everyone forgets u have to sell a fight . And majority of people will rush to spend there money on someone who comes to finish with trash talk vs I am in the best shape of my life . I'm glad Conor got all these guys talking . Fuck them old press conferences if it wasn't rashad rampage or chael, or josh koscheck it would be so hard to sit thru .

Back