If Conor joined team alpha male

Rockapotomuss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
would it help or hurt his image?

would it help or hurt his game?

why would he do that

TAM would try to turn him into a "wrestleboxer" addicted to overhands like Urijah Faber himself.

"It's King to be the tallest midget in the room!" ~ The Clan McGregor

Now I'm picture the TAM gym having a custom tiny door to get in like some kind of hobbit hole gym
I think it's the same system as roller coasters in reverse. A cutout of Faber saying you must be this tall and under to train here.

It would hurt his game because other might find out about weaknesses he has and spread that word throughout the fight community. One of the main benefits of having his close knit team is that not many know about his weaknesses or what he's working on.

Team Alpha Male Entry Door
threestyle-the-worlds-first-3-in-1-door.jpeg

would it help or hurt his image?

would it help or hurt his game?

I don't know if Urijah Faber who is something of a boss there panders to the star at the gym? It seems to be more of a equal treatment there, in a brotherly and friendly sense.

Because I bet Conor get some fucking extra treatment from the best coaches at his gym, don't yall think so?

In other words: Conor massive EGO would never fit at that gym,

and Conor is very loyal to his current team.

But his total game would improve since there are plenty of good wreslers there, and that is one of Conors biggest weaknesses.

Just think of the tattoos Conor and Cody could get if they spent some time together.

Faber and Conor are an interesting duo. I enjoyed their interaction on TUF

I'd like Conor to have at least cross trained there.
Would have been more beneficial a few years ago.

hqdefault.jpg

He couldn't even walk inside their training center.

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 0
Conor's probably fallen into the Ronda conundrum of having a team full of kiss-asses and wouldn't thrive anywhere else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back