Gastelum vs Anderson is going to be boring

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

I can just tell by this goofy picture its going to be some weird staring contest with a couple strikes thrown every minute. Tell me I'm wrong.

tenor.gif

I think you're wrong. Kelvin is a pretty aggressive striker.

Anderson hasn't had an entertaining fight since Weidman 2.
Kelvin is usually fun.

But I could see TS being right.

I can just tell by this goofy picture its going to be some weird staring contest with a couple strikes thrown every minute. Tell me I'm wrong.

yes it is....anderson was always a pure counter puncher...now hes' a hesitant pure counter puncher...snore fest...

andersons old now, y doesn't the ufc ax old fighters rather than not resigning prospects,
rather watch ultimate surrender

Gastelum doesn't really ever stop applying forward pressure so something has to happen.

TS has a pic of conor in a crown as avatar and thinks this picture is goofy

<YeahOKJen>

gastelum going to try and engage. silva can be boring though

Zero interest in this fight. Silva vs Romero now that would be Great

I fucking hope you are right. I live in Shanghai, and I could get free press tickets to that event, but I‘m goint to be out of China in november and december. So I fucking hope you are totally right on this one. I wish some Xinjiang Uygur extremist group put a bomb or something so I can no regret of not being in Shanghai by the time this fight happens.

The only thing goofy I see about this picture is what ever the fuck that is Anderson is wearing.

Dafuq is wrong with you?
I fucking hope you are right. I live in Shanghai, and I could get free press tickets to that event, but I‘m goint to be out of China in november and december. So I fucking hope you are totally right on this one. I wish some Xinjiang Uygur extremist group put a bomb or something so I can no regret of not being in Shanghai by the time this fight happens.
fuq

Back