Does Saki have the best standup in MMA right now?

Jon Jones would never get hurt by Henrique da Silva

They thought Overeem was too after K-1 but then the smaller gloves threw him off and he ate some ko losses.

Every so often some K1 guy comes along and this thread pops up. The answer is basically always no.

Maybe from the outside as long as the opponent lets him. Long way of saying “no”

Jon Jones would never get hurt by Henrique da Silva

The K1 fighters happen to be the best strikers in the sport as well.

Just use your eyes. Saki is something special with his striking. He's used to fighting people with crazy physical advantages over him. Imo he's the best p4p right now.

Based on what we saw Friday, I say hell to the no

Best stand up, best speed, best power, best chin, best TD defense etc

#SAKIGOAT

What other Nick other than Diaz has good stand up lol
Unless I'm forgetting someone.
I assumed you meant nick diaz, but then I looked at the thread titled "best standup in mma" & though I must have gotten confused or forgot somebody.

Please tell me you don't think nick fucking diaz has the best standup in mma.

He certainly has power in his punches, there's no denying that. But he got hit more than I thought he would and also gassed pretty badly. Octagon jitters maybe, hopefully.
I'm looking forward to seeing him again, but I doubt he'll get passed any of the top guys.

I assumed you meant nick diaz, but then I looked at the thread titled "best standup in mma" & though I must have gotten confused or forgot somebody.

Please tell me you don't think nick fucking diaz has the best standup in mma.

Who has ever beat him on the feet? Put down Lawlor, backed Condit up for 25 minutes, boxed up BJ.
Who Silva? I believe the OP said currently, but lets not forget Silva was on steroids.

Yes. There really isn't much competition. Who do you guys have second? I think I gotta go with Cody G.

Back