How do you FEEL about Nate getting a title shot ?

Megatronlee

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
assuming this fight is at 155 (and it will be) are you bothered nate will be fighting for the belt?

this...

c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg

It sucks. Guess what. If he wins the belt we'll be subjected to IV.

I don't feel any way about the unconfirmed rumour

Conor has a new opponent everyday it seems
He was supposed to be boxing Canelo next the other day

Worthiness has taken a seat far, far at the back of the UFC bus since new ownership took over. They believe Nate/Conor 3 will sell more than Conor against anyone else. To the general public, Tiramisu and the asshole who brings up "where is your kid" just don't sell.

Why does it bother you? I'm actually pumped. I don't care about contender fights. I care about the most compelling. A guy like Nate is an interesting character and I'd love to see him get another crack

My friends will ask me, the hardcore fan, if this fight is any good. I'll tell them it's a joke and they'll get disappointed. WME will do this again and the next time my friends ask me if the fight is any good, I'll tell them it's a joke.

Eventually, my friends will just quit watching any UFC fights and the UFC brand will be a joke to everyone.

I'm a big fan of Nate but he doesn't deserve a title shot. But I'd love to see the fight.

Not bothered

Just shows how correct i am saying wme have no idea what they are doing come early 2020 the ufc will be a disaster

2023 it'll be in the gutter

Mystic me with another prediction that will be correct x amount years later like all the rest

My friends will ask me, the hardcore fan, if this fight is any good. I'll tell them it's a joke and they'll get disappointed. WME will do this again and the next time my friends ask me if the fight is any good, I'll tell them it's a joke.

Eventually, my friends will just quit watching any UFC fights and the UFC brand will be a joke to everyone.
How many friends do you have?!

I don't feel any way about the unconfirmed rumour

Conor has a new opponent everyday it seems
He was supposed to be boxing Canelo next the other day
haha I did not hear this rumor. There is not a pay day worth that much damage.

I'm Conor's biggest fan on here and I hate the Nate Diaz 3 fight.

The last fight was a year ago & it already was an instant rematch.

Getting tired of this narrative that Nate is the only money fight for Conor.

Tony / Gaethje / Khabib are all more interesting defenses IMHO

and if pushed right, any of those 3 can do giant numbers.

Why does it bother you? I'm actually pumped. I don't care about contender fights. I care about the most compelling. A guy like Nate is an interesting character and I'd love to see him get another crack
So you like spectacle and trash talk, that's cool if you're into, but to not understand that others are into MMA for other reasons is beyond silly.

Back