Many Gyms In Thailand A Haven For Steroid Users, Says UFC Fighter

Coolidge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"Pretty much all organizations in Asia don't do testing for PED's or Drugs.

Including ONE FC, ROAD, JMMA Orgs, ect.

The organizations that do test surprisingly are in the Philippines, that is because in Philippines they have a commission that regulates all fight sports in the country and required to do urine tests before our fights.

In Thailand you will see many body builders and fighters visit there for training camps. Because you can literally buy steroids and pain killers over the counter, no prescription necessary.

Of course not all fighters do this there as it is expensive and the real serious fighters believe in hard work, but if you ever go to Tiger Muay Thai, Phuket Top Team or any Muay Thai gym in Phuket for example, you will see many juiced up tourists training."

- Will Chope

Very interesting.

how does it even matter when USADA goes there to test the athletes? you're grasping at straws, buddy

inb4 Ray "captain herb" Elbe comes in to muddy the water.

Once you get to the big leagues, USADA will destroy your life, so it's not worth it.

nate-diaz-not-surprised-mural-750.jpg

Are you trying to tell me Tong Po wasn't all natty?

Tong-Po.jpg

What about Sagat?

images

He shouldn't have any issue with USADA

Last edited:
Lol if cyborg fails a drug test. If she even fails a drug test, I will not be a fan anymore.

how does it even matter when USADA goes there to test the athletes? you're grasping at straws, buddy

USADA itself didn't actually test Cyborg. They outsourced the job to a more local agency. We don't know whether or not they have the same high standards.

cyborg's clit must be a dick by now

This is why the asian organizations are the future.

I am glad there are promotions that do not care about PEDs.

Last edited:
USADA itself didn't actually test Cyborg. They outsourced the job to a more local agency. We don't know whether or not they have the same high standards.
then USADA is at fault

breaking news, third part agency, so I guess not hard to bribe..

I did get offered some steroid at a 2 dollar a session gym back in the PH.

Steroids is common in the PH, but the stigma of getting caught is pretty bad.

You can buy steroids without a prescription in a fucking ton of countries. That's not news.

Steroids are easy to get in a bunch of places, cant really accuse based on her training there.

The whole ID thing is definitely not the kind of press Cyborg needs, but I'm not sure I'd let anyone collect from me without ID either so...

Back