Branch was a dangerous fight
Luke is one of the best talents ever in his division
Keep a mic out of Luke's face, for him less is more on the mic
He is further from a ts than he thinks he is
Luke sat on his butt for 15 months, sport moves quickly
"GSP was the champion that left w/o ever losing his title"
"GSP belongs wherever the hell he says he belongs"
"Get that out of your mouth, Luke"
Luke doesn't fit in atm, there is a champ and an interim, GSP is coming back and you have to consider Anderson, he won't get a ts too soon
Luke will never have business with GSP thus he squandered his opportunity on the mic
He should have called out Bisping directly

Couldn't agree more with Chael.

4011148-0006795174-tumbl.jpg

Salt-hold is like MMA's version of Stuttering John.

Luke doesn't fit in atm, there is a champ and an interim, GSP is coming back and you have to consider Anderson, he won't get a ts too soon
Luke will never have business with GSP thus he squandered his opportunity on the mic

Chael may have some of the worst fight predictions ever, but most of his advice and analysis' on situations with the sport are dead on.

Man Chael is spot on

I said the same thing, Luke has no Charisma, he is kinda creepy.

Rockhold is not likeable, fights like a robot and can't speak.

Not said this is a while but

Yep, your spot on Chael

Luke's a good looking guy so they should just probably cut the microphone any time he speaks and just give him face time. I don't really think he is a smug & arrogant person in real life but I think he feels he needs to act that way to project confidence as a fighter.

Didnt read... Agree with the title

Funny because thats exactly what you say about a chiken head

Rockhold is not likeable, fights like a robot and can't speak.
He's a douche but still more likeable than Chael and Bisping combined imo. Chael is a big GSP fan, after winning the title via fluke and defending against a 90 year old when there was guys on huge win streaks at the top of the division Bisping needs to fight a contender. He wants to retire after this and GSP won't stay in the division so this fight is a joke. GSP refused to fight Silva back when he was in his prime and the Welterweight champion so why should he get a shot at paper champ Bisping after not fighting for 4 years? GSP vs Silva made sense, GSP vs Woodley made sense, GSP vs Bisping for the MW title however... He thinks he'll be able to take Bisping down like Tim Kennedy did, if he beats Bisping no doubt he'll try to fight Mcgregor, he thinks he can lay on top of Mcgregor as well. Imo his plan is to beat Bisping, then drop to 155 and beat Mcgregor, he'll get a ton of money and will be able to retire as the GOAT.

Only the hicks loved chael and his trash talk

Just go check his followers
And still poor chael made no money from the ppvs

He's a douche but still more likeable than Chael and Bisping combined imo. Chael is a big GSP fan, after winning the title via fluke and defending against a 90 year old when there was guys on huge win streaks at the top of the division Bisping needs to fight a contender. He wants to retire after this and GSP won't stay in the division so this fight is a joke. GSP refused to fight Silva back when he was in his prime and the Welterweight champion so why should he get a shot at paper champ Bisping after not fighting for 4 years? GSP vs Silva made sense, GSP vs Woodley made sense, GSP vs Bisping for the MW title however... He thinks he'll be able to take Bisping down like Tim Kennedy did, if he beats Bisping no doubt he'll try to fight Mcgregor, he thinks he can lay on top of Mcgregor as well. Imo his plan is to beat Bisping, then drop to 155 and beat Mcgregor, he'll get a ton of money and will be able to retire as the GOAT.

I agree with you....not sure how your comment is related to my remark on Rockhold's "likability". He comes across as a smug guy, and it's a shame, because he's a top fighter.

Other than that, you are talking to someone who believes this GSP fight to be a complete farce, and GSP himself and his dominance over a questionable WW division ludicrous, compared to the depth of the MW division.

Said that, I don't think he will beat Bisping, even with all the flaws and weaknesses that Bisping has.

Ironically, this is all Silva's fault: he lost a winnable fight against Bisping, he created the mess by not jumping onto Bisping after that flying knee in the third round.

I agree. I believe Luke is attempting to sell himself with trash talk, which he is not good at. He should definitely be quiet. He just comes across as a smug jerk. Keep it simple..."Bisping, I'm coming for you."...and cut. Just walk out of the arena.

We need Rockhold in the "UFC" studio.. lol. Lets see if he can beat Jauban yesterday. (hint: hell no)

I actually liked Luke on the mic. I'm not a fan of his, but his take on this whole Bisping-GSP nonsense has been spot on. And I appreciate the fact that he is speaking his mind and being extra salty. All of the top MWs should have been doing this from the minute the UFC announced Bisping-Hendo.

Back