I want to see BJ Penn vs Gomi for a retirement fight!

standupsprawl

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
This would be a perfect match up at this moment. Penn beat him up pretty bad a couple of years ago but who takes it now??

You know they will both probably trip during the walkout and get knocked out right?

Or if a fan touches their head during the walk out.

There's too many risks, i'm against this.

Big fan of both guys but kinda wanna see it if they both insist on fighting again

That would just be sad tbh....

Gross. Two lazy fatties trading slop. No thanks. I just watched a Roy Nelson fight last night.

YRozg.gif

This would be a perfect match up at this moment. Penn beat him up pretty bad a couple of years ago but who takes it now??

Ohh hell yes.. two old beat up,braind dead Has Beens.. Whats Not to Like about this. At least One of them would get a win Over a Legend.......puke

First guy to break a hip loses?

I don't ever want to see either of them fight again. They are embarrassing themselves now.

I got brain damage just thinking of this fight

Only make sense if they do it in japan.

This would actually be good but only on the condition that it would be their retirement fight. This is probably the only fight that's winnable for both without fighting an unknown name.

I'm good with it as long as they aren't allowed to punch each other in the face.

You bunch a dumb asses. You know u gotta wait 2 more yrs. Coker will make this fight happen, soon as they both get let go (cut). Would have loved to have seen this fight 15 yrs ago!

Back