In reality.. How difficult would it be to actually falsify Jones's test results

Thuckey

I swear to drunk.. I'm not God.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
As in.. an insider at USADA altering results.. somebody spiking one of Jon's supplements or simply a drink of gatorade..or whatever...?

How much would they have to use to spike him, given the timeframe of the test results (previous samples came clean, then positive right before the fight)

Or what lengths would an insider at USADA have to go to, or how many people would have to be in on it at USADA...??

Would there be enough time to make the PEDs show up in his system? Would they only need a small sample to infect him? Or lots of the stuff??

How likely is it that something like this could even happen... ?

What would be the motives? What do you guys think of this theory.

Note: I do not think this is what happened, merely curious as to how it COULD happen and how difficult it could possibly be or if there are anybody with motives to do so.

He has tested positive MORE than once.

No one is setting Jones up.

He is a serial cheater.

Im pretty sure it would have to be the person collecring the sample as everyone else that does the testing only sees a sample number that they don't have a way to relate it back to an athlete.

Jon is innocent everyone usada is picking on him

Any time I think of it, it seems so incredibly unlikely to ever happen, like something out of a bad movie.

That he does not come out and just say the truth isn't surprising at all. But if you want to play it like that,,

we got to know the answers to some of these questions. Could something like this even be POSSIBLE..?

Honestly what I would do if I were a top fighter that got pop'd, I would just ADMIT what I have done,

THEN,

Go on to explain WHY I did it. I'd basically pull a Diaz and be a whistle blower but instead of one hilarious statement I'd reveal just how bad the PED situation is in the sport. I merely took PEDs because if I had not, I'd be losing against guys that DO.

That there has been nobody to come out and play it this way is surprising to me. Everybody wants to play the limp dick card or the DINDU NUFFIN card. Just tell the truth, bro.

Honestly what I would do if I were a top fighter that got pop'd, I would just ADMIT what I have done,

THEN,

Go on to explain WHY I did it. I'd basically pull a Diaz and be a whistle blower but instead of one hilarious statement I'd reveal just how bad the PED situation is in the sport. I merely took PEDs because if I had not, I'd be losing against guys that DO.

That there has been nobody to come out and play it this way is surprising to me. Everybody wants to play the limp dick card or the DINDU NUFFIN card. Just tell the truth, bro.

Wouldn't he have to prove that others were on steroids?

Wouldn't he have to prove that others were on steroids?

Well he could or could not, just explaining the reasoning and revealing such truths would send shockwaves across the community whether it's proven or not. No doubt the subject of many hot debates.

About as easy as the Michael Jackson or George Bush South Park episode.

But yep, he'd still get in shit.

And if he mentioned any specific names then he would be open to a libel or slander lawsuit. Plus it would just make his team look bad because he likely only knows information about people close to him.

Your right. I just changed it back to negative for ya. Easy pezzy.

As in.. an insider at USADA altering results.. somebody spiking one of Jon's supplements or simply a drink of gatorade..or whatever...?

How much would they have to use to spike him, given the timeframe of the test results (previous samples came clean, then positive right before the fight)

Or what lengths would an insider at USADA have to go to, or how many people would have to be in on it at USADA...??

Would there be enough time to make the PEDs show up in his system? Would they only need a small sample to infect him? Or lots of the stuff??

Note: I do not think this is what happened, merely curious as to how it COULD happen and how difficult it could possibly be or if there are anybody with motives to do so.

What if governments of the world discovered the center of the world was molten nacho cheese and decided to drill down to confirm it. Then what if all the animals discovered the free nacho cheese in the tunnel that was drilled and began eating all the cheese. Eventually they would eat the world up from the inside out.

Good Points.

More good points>1. how the heck has JJones stayed out of jail for the shit he has done when you and I would Still be in Prison
2. How easy is it to Cheat by Juicing and Not get caught.
3. How come he gets away with Game Changing EyePoking..........consistently and persistently??
4. He routinely gets caught in PUBLIC banging strippers and doing drugs but a. his wife......errrrrrrrrr baby Momma hasn't left him YET and HE has Not been busted for Drugs . Drugs he free,openly admits to using. He even has the positive test to prove it.
5. How does he get away with HIDING UNDER THE CAGE AT JACKSONs when usada comes ???? NO Jackson/Wink Fighter/Employee said anything to usada?
* My conclusion is HE HAS AN ARMY OF PEOPLE COVERING FOR HIM, ENABLING HIM TO CHEAT ,BREAK THE LAWs AND BEHAVE IN IMMORAL WAYS.

* Did I miss anything? because I am sure there is a whole lot more WE don't know about thats even worse.

Objectively, is say it would be easy. Not saying that's what I think happened

Back