The UFC should sign this guy

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Started His career 3-3
Since has been on a pretty damn good run.
Would know soon if he Can make it or not, the ufc 155 lbs division is Full of great talent.
Screenshot_20170924-152857.png

Watcha think ?

So in his last 5 fights he's beaten the likes of Diego Brandao, Efrain Escudero, and Ivan Jorge? That's not a bad little resume. I'd definitely like to see what he could do in the UFC.

We got enough Russians for now

Solid resume. At least deserves a shot

Please charge your phone

Also, im pretty sure this dude was getting his ass beat by Brandao until he started cheating and the fer wouldn't do anything about it.

bbD9_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

He won't be picked up because of the nonsense that happened in the Brandao fight. Not a good look for either of them after that mess.

Plenty of LWs, they just signed a good one with a better record last week

He won't be picked up because of the nonsense that happened in the Brandao fight. Not a good look for either of them after that mess.
Bellator might not care and Pick him Up tho...

Can't put that on him, Brandao as been crazy psycho long before <FookIsThatGuy> guy came along

So in his last 5 fights he's beaten the likes of Diego Brandao, Efrain Escudero, and Ivan Jorge? That's not a bad little resume. I'd definitely like to see what he could do in the UFC.

All of those names were low level UFC fighters that were cut.

Not that impressive.

All of those names were low level UFC fighters that were cut.

Not that impressive.
Apart from Brandao. I'm not saying these are guys who were amazing, but they were good enough to make it to the UFC and have wins under their belts in the company.

Some decent wins in there. They should give him a try.

That last fight of his ended unusually ...

Back