Who care about the interim title at 155

Hardcor'O'Death

Accurate Ranker
@Brown
Reaction score
It's all bullshit, Mcgregor is still the champ and no one want to see lee or ferguson wearing the strap before they got another good win maybe a #1 countender fight but now more

I'm interested in the fight, I'm ok with it being a title eliminator. They don't need to make it an interim belt, but this is how desperate they are. They'll do anything to try to get that 1 or 2 extra PPV buys.

From all the recent iterim belts this one is legit and basically it determinantes real lw champ

No one, but WME thinks that creating fake belts will get them more PPV buys, so here we are.

It's all bullshit, Mcgregor is still the champ and no one want to see lee or ferguson wearing the strap before they got another good win maybe a #1 countender fight but now more

Ferguson looks like a crackhead scarecrow. Thank god Conor will end that man quickly.

Ferguson is the real champ.
Let Conor fight him, If he want's to come back.

I like Mcgregor don't get me wrong but Ferguson has been slaying all the top competition in that division let's not get it twisted.

Lee is not a top 5 ,definetly Stephane Patry know something about it

I care about it because Ferguson is the most entertaining UFC fighter.
giphy.gif

wp-1449871615644.gif

fergason-darce.gif

The interim belt is the real belt. One guy is 9-0 and the other is 5-0.

Conor was 0-0 and Eddie was 3-1 when they fought. What a joke. LOL

Perhaps Conor should defend his fucking title then?

I think Ferguson is Conor's biggest threat at 155

Back