If Black Beast beats Werdum, will he get an immediate title shot?

codfather

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If Tybura convincingly beats Hunt, will he get an immediate title shot?

Stipe already stopped Overeem, Werdum, JDS and Hunt. Cain and Barnett are on the shelf.

He'll have done more to deserve it than Volkov or Ngannou, surely?

Volkov Vs Ngannou or Reem

Would be fine with that winner facing Stipe.

But, Any news on Stipe ?!?

No, Overeem first

Yes. Lewis will get a shot before Ngannou. Francis needs more cage time. Nobody wants to fucking see careful cautious Reem fight for another belt right now. FFS.

Cormier should move up and make things interesting.

Those guys are just gonna be keeping the belt warm

Rosholt-gets-Kod.gif

I don't see Lewis getting a title shot off a one-fight streak. Reem's drubbing is still too fresh in memory.

Ngannou might get it just for being on a run and refusing to take lesser fights.

Volkov and Oleynik need to fight an eliminator or something. Either way neither guy really moves the needle so I doubt they get a shot yet.

HW is so shallow, anyone decent is within a win or two of getting a shot.

He just lost to hunt so no even if he wins he doesn't deserve it over Francis . Francis was supposed to fight this month and in January it will be a full year since koing Arlovski. Ngannou is healthy n ready to go they need to put him in there

I have a feeling they will wait to announce Ngannou-miocic till after oct 7 just incase werdum or Lewis pulls out... I say fuck it n give Ngannou the shot right now they've had the man wait long enough

They reschedule Mighty Mouse n mike perry but can't reschedule Ngannou? Wtf francis has been calling every1 out and no1 has accepted the challenge

Back