Sherdog home page forum topics

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Just opened the sherdog site, and the first threads I see on the home page;

2 - Conor threads, one about his beating GSP and the other just some troll jerking off to his name
2 - Mike Perry threads, mostly fanboy mastrubation
3 - GSP threads, he was GOAT, he was a pussy, bla bla bla
a Sage Northcutt thread
and a Miesha Tate thread

Out of those fighters mentioned, 2 are retired (although one is supposedly coming back), 2 haven't fought in an MMA fight in about a year and have no fights coming up any time soon, and the one that's actually active has yet to beat a ranked fighter in his weight class.

Are there any serious posters left who actually discuss relevant mma topics, or has sherdog become just the TMZ of MMA, tuning in for drama, outrage and whatever's currently trending?

<{vega}>

Conor would beat Perry and GSP in the same night then bang Tate and just laugh at Sage

Someones still hyped about Sage Northcutt?

now people are going to see this dumb ass thread on there... LOL at going to sherdogs homepage though

Sherdogers gonna sherdogers..

15C.jpg

I still consider myself a die-hard mma fan, but I've become a very lazy Sherdogger. I've been reduced to a whore who posts shit like this

{<Mcgoat}

2 - Conor threads, one about his beating GSP and the other just some troll jerking off to his name
a Sage Northcutt thread
and a Miesha Tate thread

Out of those fighters mentioned, 2 are retired (although one is supposedly coming back), 2 haven't fought in an MMA fight in about a year and have no fights coming up any time soon, and the one that's actually active has yet to beat a ranked fighter in his weight class.

Are there any serious posters left who actually discuss relevant mma topics, or has sherdog become just the TMZ of MMA, tuning in for drama, outrage and whatever's currently trending?

<{vega}>
Luckily we've still got the trivial complaint and random bitching threads, like yours, to get us through and give us a reason to be here.

Thanks for doing your part.

a Sage Northcutt thread
and a Miesha Tate thread

<{vega}>
No joke it was like that's all week

a Sage Northcutt thread
and a Miesha Tate thread

<{vega}>

I'm here, what would you like to discuss?

I'm here, what would you like to discuss?
I made a thread about a potential superfight between Ferguson and Max, and it didn't even get 20 replies. If there was a thread about Conor in speedos in front of a sports car, it would be 20 pages long by now. Its fucken disturbing.

pJd99xJ.jpg

Those rankings are a fucken joke, Jake has been ko’d in like his last 5 fights. Where’s Cowboy Oliveira? Where’s all the Bellator guys?

Gtfoh.

<DisgustingHHH>
that was the rankings from awhile back, and off UFC.COM so no Bellator fighters haha

here's the updated one
1ajhXSu.jpg

Back