The Last Time GSP finished an Opponent in the Octagon...

Cold Front

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
... Obama had just been inaugurated president for his first term.

president-obama-half-brother-mark-obama-ndesandjo.jpg

And his finish was against a lightweight:

10740zk.jpg

GSP is NOT going to finish Michael Bisping. He might win the fight, but there is zero chance of a GSP submission or knockout happening.

The only thing guaranteed in this fight is Bisping is gonna eat alot of elbows from the bottom..

Forget finish, gsp can't even manage to damage his opponents. It's pillow fists vs pillow fists in there

An out of fight shape Mayhem was taking it to Bisping before he gassed.

An in shape mayhem got totally owned by Pierre.

Let that sink in.

What about the last time he got an L in his record?

Bisping’s last opponent was born a year after Armstrong walked on the moon.

Gsp gonna take out bisping good eye

Bisping will stuff GSPs takedowns and beat him up for 25 minutes
I really like gsp. and bisping kinda rubs me the wrong way, but I don't know how its possible that people don't see this. gsp has neither the ko power nor the aggression nor a significant enough grappling advantage to turn the tide. bisping is a lot bigger and still capable of being active as fuuck over 5 rounds. that all plus the layoff.. i'm more worried that bisping will chase gsp back into retirement than anything.

I guess you run the risk of being boring when your competition is a murderers row of FIFTEEN DIFFERENT WORLD CHAMPS!

I really like gsp. and bisping kinda rubs me the wrong way, but I don't know how its possible that people don't see this. gsp has neither the ko power nor the aggression nor a significant enough grappling advantage to turn the tide. bisping is a lot bigger and still capable of being active as fuuck over 5 rounds. that all plus the layoff.. i'm more worried that bisping will chase gsp back into retirement than anything.

Bisping also has some of the best TDD in the game, he wrestled Prime Rashad and a younger Tito to basically a stalemate and a roided to the gills Chael couldn't keep him down and all these guys are way bigger than GSP.

Well to be fair his last fight was almost 4 years ago.

Bisbing did very well against Sonnen on PEDs... i love gsp but the size difference could be his biggest problem here

Bisping also has some of the best TDD in the game, he wrestled Prime Rashad and a younger Tito to basically a stalemate and a roided to the gills Chael couldn't keep him down and all these guys are way bigger than GSP.

The only person on that list GSP hasn't ragdolled in training is tito, think about that.

He's put shad down, cheal and bisping himself already.

If your gonna do mma math get all the variables in the equation.

Bisbing did very well against Sonnen on PEDs... i love gsp but the size difference could be his biggest problem here
Sonnen is way bigger than bisping especially when not about to fight at 185, sonnen admits to getting it taken to him by George every time they've trained. And it's been a few times with one recently

Zero chance? Lmfao like people can't get better

Man, what a useless president Obozo was. Thanks god he's gone. Good riddance.

Trumps gonna make the UFC great again, he's bringing back finishes from georges

When did he fight Tito? Evans kept Bisping down easily in their first fight during the first round. I think Bisping won that one.

Because GSP is the best MMA wrestler, and Bisping had been wrestle fucked by lesser grapplers. It ain't rocket science.

Back