How many UFC champs from top to bottom do you think are the best fighter at their weight?

iwillnotsubmit

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I actually don't think a lot of them are actually the best fighter at their weight right now.

Heavyweight: Stipe definitely earned his title however I think Cain and DC can beat him.

Light Heavyweight: DC he just got knocked by Jon Jones and is the champ by default lol.

Middleweight: Bisping, I dont think anyone think Bisping is the best fighter at Middleweight right now

Welterweight : Tyron Woodley he lost to Rory Macdonald recently and would say he loses again in a rematch

Lightweight: Conor Mcgregor probably loses to Khabib or someone wants he has to defend

The lower weight classes actually have the right champs I think. But none of them are really that marketable I dont think the UFC cares to keep anyone as Champ there. Sometimes its not cause of whos most marketable Im sure would much rather have Cain as champ over Stipe if didnt get injured all the time

What do you guys think? Where are the best fighters? Better yet in your opinion who is the champ of which weight class

Cain
Jones
Whittaker
Rory
Khabib

The only one who is the best is bisping and conor

I actually don't think a lot of them are actually the best fighter at their weight right now.

Heavyweight: Stipe definitely earned his title however I think Cain and DC can beat him.

Light Heavyweight: DC he just got knocked by Jon Jones and is the champ by default lol.

Middleweight: Bisping, I dont think anyone think Bisping is the best fighter at Middleweight right now

Welterweight : Tyron Woodley he lost to Rory Macdonald recently and would say he loses again in a rematch

Lightweight: Conor Mcgregor probably loses to Khabib or someone wants he has to defend

The lower weight classes actually have the right champs I think. But none of them are really that marketable I dont think the UFC cares to keep anyone as Champ there. Sometimes its not cause of whos most marketable Im sure would much rather have Cain as champ over Stipe if didnt get injured all the time

What do you guys think? Where are the best fighters? Better yet in your opinion who is the champ of which weight class

Cain
Jones
Whittaker
Rory
Khabib
This shit ass thread needs to be deleted. Woodly is the best. Rory can't beat UFC level fighters anymore because his nose is gnna fall off.

Conor is the best.
Bisping beat rockhold by KNOCKOUT round 1.
Jones CHEATED. He tested positive for a STEROID.

8rrf0yvrp77z.gif

Nunes is 2-0 over the other perceived "best" fighter who is moving down to 125, and does anyone REALLY think Shevchenko would have handled Ronda, Tate, McMann and GDR as easily as Mandy did?

WAR Mandy!

Last edited:

Cain
Jones
Whittaker
Rory
Khabib

I see it about how you see it, actually.

The only caveat I would add is that we just don't have enough evidence to know for certain about most of them. They all need to fight a few more top 5 guys so we can make a half accurate judgement.

anyone who honestly thinks bisping is the best at 185 is a clown or a moron.

Whittaker will open EASILY as a 2 to 1 favorite against him, and in the past 2 years has a far superior resume.

Dude Bisping defended against GRANDPA ARTHRITIS DAN HENDERSON, ru serious? He's a clown.

Conner is prob still the best at 145 if he makes weight tho.

Flw: cejudo in 2 years
Bw: dillashaw
Fw: Holloway
Lw: Ferguson
Ww: Woodley
Mw: Whittaker
Lhw: Cormier
Hw: ngganou

HW : Stipe is probably the best. Cain is not going to fight again for a long time. I think he takes an undersized DC.

LHW : DC is definitely the best. Jones has had 2 chances to prove that DC is not the best in the division and failed both times. Also, Jones will be unable to compete for years.

MW : Bisping is definitely not the best. Several fighters have been waiting for their chance to beat him. He's staying champ by being inactive.

WW: Tyron is. No question.

LW: Winner between Khabib/Ferguson would have been the champ/best in division.

FW: Max is acceptable. Frankie might have an argument.

MBW: Winner of Cody/Dillashaw is.

FLW: DJ is.

WFW: there's only one person in the division

WBW : Nunes is

WSW: JJ the WMMA GOAT

WSW: JJ is certainly the undisputed best fighter in that division

WBW: I could see a few people who would be able to give Nunes issues.

WFW: Doesn't even count as a real division to me

FLW: Undoubtedly DJ is the best in his division

BW: If Cody beats TJ, it's definitely him. if TJ Wins, it's between him and Cruz

FW: If Max beats Frankie, it's him. If Frankie wins, it's a 3 way between Frankie, Aldo, and Max

LW: This whole division is a shit show. It could be Ferg, Khabib, Conor, Barboza, and Lee on any day

WW: Definitely Woodley

MW: Just like LW, this division could have 3-5 different champs on a different day

LHW: DC, now that Jones is an official steroid abuser again.

HW: Certainly Stipe

I'd say that Stipe, DC, Max, MM, Joanna, and Nunes are the best in their divisions.

Cody might be as well, but I have to see him beat TJ first.

Back