Douglas Lima is the best striker at WW. He would knock out Woodley, Lawler and outstrike Wonderboy

Toner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Douglas Lima is the best WW striker on the planet. He has outstruck great strikers like Paul Daley, Lorenz Larkin, and KOd Koreshkov, Ben Saunders 2X.

I see Lima knocking out Woodley and Lawler and outstriking Wonderboy.

Rory Mac better use his wrestling against Lima or he might be going to sleep.

Thoughts?

Next 100+ Bellator threads : *Bellator fighter smells a UFC fighter's farts*

.....already sick of these crap threads in the UFC Discussion. We get it, no one actually wants to discuss Bellator enough to visit a different subforum, but come on, this thread is complete garbage.

Next 100+ Bellator threads : *Bellator fighter smells a UFC fighter's farts*

.....already sick of these crap threads in the UFC Discussion. We get it, no one actually wants to discuss Bellator enough to visit a different subforum, but come on, this thread is complete garbage.
I dont think anyone worries about it lol. Usually if someone doesn't like a thread they just dont click on it lol?

Love DL, he's been nothing short of devastating.

Him vs Masvidal would be intensity in ten cities

lack of usada may make some bellator fighters better

Lima is a great fighter but Rory will almost surely beat the shit out of him.

Rory beats him.
His skill set is just as good or even better all around.

I agree. Lima has the timing and the power to asleep a horse. Rory has the advantage with the td, but he better be alert on the feet cuz Lima could sleep him.

If Woodley fucked up and decided to stay standing it may be a close fight. But Woodley is a smart guy, he takes Lima down and fucks him up whenever he wants.

If Woodley fucked up and decided to stay standing it may be a close fight. But Woodley is a smart guy, he takes Lima down and fucks him up whenever he wants.

Woodleys control ain't that great on the ground and Lima has great sweeps off his back as it is. Just ask Koreshkov and even Askren. Woodley could get his takedowns but this would more than likely be a standing a fair or clinch battle throughout.

Woodleys control ain't that great on the ground and Lima has great sweeps off his back as it is. Just ask Koreshkov and even Askren. Woodley could get his takedowns but this would more than likely be a standing a fair or clinch battle throughout.
Andrey killed him on the ground, same with Askren. And Woodley is better at doing damage. Even on the feet Lima has been prone.

Woodley would just take him down and maul him....go watch Lima's absurdly bad TDD get exposed when Askren ragdolled him.
That was almost 6 years ago. You and Ben Askren fans need to wake up. He hasn't had a relevant win in over 4 years.

Woodley would just take him down and maul him....go watch Lima's absurdly bad TDD get exposed when Askren ragdolled him.

He might be able to. Problem is he doesn't. Woodley took down Wonderboy easily in round 1 and dominated him there...then never went for another takedown. I would expect the same thing here. He has ridiculously bad fight IQ.

Back