Exactly what McG is doing.

TheGumby

Claymation Belt
@Green
Reaction score
People seem to not understand that all Conor cares about is money. He's not huge on his legacy, he sees thru that and at the end of the day it's all money. McG entire stock is centered around him not losing. He took the Mayweather fight because hell it was all win win even with a loss he wasn't going to be discredited for his efforts. He's still in a sense considered flawless in the UFC outside of Diaz 1 which he intelligently avenged (at the same weight class for a reason). Now his entire financial gains revolve around him taking big fights and NOT losing. The moment he loses in the UFC his stock drops tremendously. People clamor to see him fight anyone at this moment for two reasons, A. Your a huge fan and love the guy or B. You can't stand him and feed off of your desire to see him get his ass handed to him. His style is exciting but his personality is what created his draw. Once he loses the people in category B aren't as interested and the nuthuggers in A can't ride his invincible aura anymore. You will continue to see Conor pick the best fights with the best financial gains and the lowest risk factors for him taking any sort of loss. He doesn't care about a title being stripped. His drawing power has almost nothing to do with a title it has everything to do with him not losing. The longer he can ride that train the more money he makes. You will see him fight in high profile winnable fights for maybe two more years and then he's done.

Conor only has 2 fights left

Fighting Nate would make no sense
That should be his final fight

He's happy with the 30m he made in the Floyd fight or 100 to his delusional fans that believe all his BS

You are only a true champion from the moment you defend your belt and not running away from real contenders.

You aren't really covering new ground here TS, but I mostly agree.

In this thread:

Conor mcgregor motivated by money

Groundbreaking take

its the shit show game that he ends up making other fighters held back and goofs off in and out of the division, picking non contender fights ..

what about the other real deal fighters that could easily take his place ? that earned their way their ? just cause he did doesn't mean he gets to fuq everyone else out of their life too !!

he already suckered everyone plenty of times .. so I think its fair we sucker him into a legit fight !!

How fucking dare you he loves his fans

Guarantee he's going to fight Diaz then retire, win or lose.

He doesn't give a fuck about defending his title against LEGITIMATE contenders.
You are only a true champion from the moment you defend your belt and not running away from real contenders.
All those "real/legitimate" contenders get their heads taken clean off.

In this thread:

Conor mcgregor motivated by money

Groundbreaking take

Actually the point of this was he knows how to continue making money. It's all based on him not losing. Thus you will see winnable high profile fights

People seem to not understand that all Conor cares about is money. He's not huge on his legacy, he sees thru that and at the end of the day it's all money. McG entire stock is centered around him not losing. He took the Mayweather fight because hell it was all win win even with a loss he wasn't going to be discredited for his efforts. He's still in a sense considered flawless in the UFC outside of Diaz 1 which he intelligently avenged (at the same weight class for a reason). Now his entire financial gains revolve around him taking big fights and NOT losing. The moment he loses in the UFC his stock drops tremendously. People clamor to see him fight anyone at this moment for two reasons, A. Your a huge fan and love the guy or B. You can't stand him and feed off of your desire to see him get his ass handed to him. His style is exciting but his personality is what created his draw. Once he loses the people in category B aren't as interested and the nuthuggers in A can't ride his invincible aura anymore. You will continue to see Conor pick the best fights with the best financial gains and the lowest risk factors for him taking any sort of loss. He doesn't care about a title being stripped. His drawing power has almost nothing to do with a title it has everything to do with him not losing. The longer he can ride that train the more money he makes. You will see him fight in high profile winnable fights for maybe two more years and then he's done.
I think he fights in the UFC next against Lee/Ferg winner and if he wins he will then box somebody again. (Maybe Pauli or another name) Then fight in the UFC once more then call it quits.

To be honest I feel we will see build up for Conor vs GSP at 170. OR 165 catch weight.
"MAYBE" 155 since GSP says he can make that weight but i doubt it now if hes doing 185 pounds.
If they both can take away W's. Maybe its wishful thinking but neither have anything to lose at this point. Only money to make.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

It's very obvious what Conor is doing. Hipsters treat everything like fashion accessories. He collects belts so he can peacock and frolic around like a fairy.

He doesn't care about lineage or prestige, he just wants something shiny for his photoshoots.

"Get in, get rich, get out", Its not like hes been hiding the fact and as a huge McG fan I'm pissed at this announcement as I couldn't give a toss about the Diaz trilogy as I want to see him fight either Ferguson when he will inevitably breeze past that twit Lee or my No.1 pick is without a doubt Khabib but until your facing that guy in the octagon there's always the possibility it will be cancelled as per his reputation.

Back