GOKHAN SAKI is coming

legedema

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
he did a pretty good job yesterday,
dont understand people already hating on him.
forget his first joke mma fight,this was his first fight after 2,5 years and in a different sport.
yes,he gassed badly and I dont think he would survive the 2nd round but he managed to KO his opponent and with that the confident will come.
as he also mentioned,now,he knows how it feals and will prepare accordingly.
imo,he was 2 excited for his debut which can also make you gass considering with so much adrenalin.

at 33 years of age you can not learn everything,in the future I do believe it will be over for him if the fight goes to the ground but if he did learn his lesson after tonight he will deliver the fans good fights.

Title of this thread would arouse anderson cooper

If Saki is 'coming'
Then Cutelaba is here and impregnated the division
Because he got rid of Frankenstein in 40 seconds

I'm not sold whatsoever

I love Saki, but don't get carried away here.

He will be knocked out in February when rumble comes back for him. At hw

he did a pretty good job yesterday,
dont understand people already hating on him.
forget his first joke mma fight,this was his first fight after 2,5 years and in a different sport.
yes,he gassed badly and I dont think he would survive the 2nd round but he managed to KO his opponent and with that the confident will come.
as he also mentioned,now,he knows how it feals and will prepare accordingly.
imo,he was 2 excited for his debut which can also make you gass considering with so much adrenalin.

at 33 years of age you can not learn everything,in the future I do believe it will be over for him if the fight goes to the ground but if he did learn his lesson after tonight he will deliver the fans good fights.
I WAS NOT IMPRESSED WITH HIS PERFORMANCE AGAINST A VERY GAME QUALITY CAN

Curious to see his next opponent, lol Fabio still in the UFC?

Saki one of best striker but he has a perfect boxing,vicious kick,no clinch,grappling ? İm very suprised about no clinch because one his trainer was ramon dekkers maybe he didnt spent time training clinch but im sure he is gonna much better

what were you all expecting ?
he KO'd his opponent in the first round.
it is more than enough for his debut

I was really happy to see him in there but yeah he was gassing after 3 mins and showed he'll most likely beaten through clinch work and cardio, regardless of wrestling/grappling.
Not really into it going down as a KO moreso than how quick the stoppage was imo, either.

He showed some potential with his wrestling defense. If he can improve the cardio and develop some sort of clinch game we might have ourselves a contender.

what were you all expecting ?
he KO'd his opponent in the first round.
it is more than enough for his debut
That was not a KO. It was a knock down.

Early bullshit stoppage. Silva would have ended up destroying Gokhan if the fight had gone on any longer. Gokhan was completely gassed.

Well I think we can safely say he's only going to get better. Hope his camp really learns from this last one and he comes back just burying people.

I thought Saki Looked incredible and i know DC can't handle that type of power and accuracy.

I give Saki a chance against anyone in 205, I think they should make Saki vs Shogun. If he wins that, Top 5 fight or title shot.

That was not a KO. It was a knock down.

Early bullshit stoppage. Silva would have ended up destroying Gokhan if the fight had gone on any longer. Gokhan was completely gassed.
dont agree on early stoppage but as already said agree on how bad he gassed.
he would not survive the 2nd round but he didnt need to.
why expecting 2 much from a guy fighting first time in mma ? he will learn and do better next time

He didn't look good (relative to the hype). Too many looping punches, porous defense, poor graapling and no gas tank. Hopefully he can fix these things, and make himself a better fighter.

Any kickboxer would maul MMA fighters

Ergh....no

giphy.gif

Gashan Gaski

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back