It's funny how Conor used to talk about going up to WW when Lawler was champ

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Seems like Conor's a bit more scared of Woodley than he is of Lawler. He used to talk about getting 3 belts and fighting Lawler, and now I haven't heard anything about a WW title being sought after.
Both beat Conor handily imo.
What do you think??

you don't even hear conor talking about his own divisions either .. He would have got wrecked !!

just like he will in a top contender fight !!

problem is he has opponents sign off on leg kicks .. just like he did with Nate .. the most obvious weakness Nate has and BOOM no gameplan to use that for the W ..

all this sideways agreed upon shit is BS

Conor was busy fighting Mayweather.

It's not that he's to blame for not instantly wanting to fight Woodley - but oh, he still, actually, has expressed interrest in doing so.

He's confronted and talked about fighting Woodley too. Get your head out of the sand.

giphy.gif

It's almost like he took another fight and made $100,000,000

Conor has nothing to prove.

Besides, if Conor fought Woodley, there is a good chance it would be boring due to Woodley's style.
If people see a boring fight, it will make Conor look bad.

Conor is all talk. It's a career of wolf tickets and unearned fights. He is a joke.

Seems like Conor's a bit more scared of Woodley than he is of Lawler. He used to talk about getting 3 belts and fighting Lawler, and now I haven't heard anything about a WW title being sought after.
What do you think??
You mean to tell me that you don't like McGregor but are eagerly waiting for him to say something?

There is footage of Tyron and Conor getting uppity with each other backstage. Maybe you didnt see this TS?

Actually, I don't recall him saying anything about it after Robbie vowed to take his soul...

Conor is all talk. It's a career of wolf tickets and unearned fights. He is a joke.
But when he gets an unearned fight, and then wins, that kinda negates the whole " he has no business being in there with that guy" scenario. I thought the train would end at the Chad Mendes stop, but he smashes people a lot when nobody thinks he stands a chance save for the boxing fight

I believe he wants to or ever really wanted to fight any LEGIT welterweight

But when he gets an unearned fight, and then wins, that kinda negates the whole " he has no business being in there with that guy" scenario. I thought the train would end at the Chad Mendes stop, but he smashes people a lot when nobody thinks he stands a chance save for the boxing fight
n2itme.gif

What do you think??

Why would he be scared of Woodleys, especially after his last 3 fights. Conor cares about money, Woodleys isn't a draw. That's why he wants the 3rd stupid Diaz fight.

Woodley got beta'd, couldn't even maintain an eye contact
woodley-mcgregor-confrontat.jpg

espnapi_dm_161111_McGregor_stare_down_wmain.jpg

What do you think??
Ref holding Conor when he wakes up
output_Tt0yn1.gif

Back