'Jones is the greatest. USADA may have made his test positive.' - Don Frye

Defanged

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“Jon’s the greatest fighter to enter the cage. The problem with these drug tests is they catch who they want to catch,” Frye explained. “So, with that being said, it could be tainted. If they wanted you to be positive, you will be positive. [Jon Jones] is a hell of an athlete to make an example out of, right?.”

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/9/23/...-usada-catches-who-they-want-to-catch-ufc-mma

Woah - tough words from a tough man. While Jones has no one to blame if he intentionally took PEDs, I wouldn't be surprised if the USADA is selective in who they hit. It's all a corrupt ring, from the UFC to the USADA, to the athletic commissions.

#FreeBones

Between this and his HoF speech, starting to feel Frye is losing it.

It's possible. So much corruption everywhere else why not be there too.

Tough words from a moron. Who takes Don Frye seriously, except for the ones clinging on to some trolling, roiding tough guy, desperately trying to stay relevant?

“Jon’s the greatest fighter to enter the cage. The problem with these drug tests is they catch who they want to catch,” Frye explained. “So, with that being said, it could be tainted. If they wanted you to be positive, you will be positive. [Jon Jones] is a hell of an athlete to make an example out of, right?.”

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/9/23/...-usada-catches-who-they-want-to-catch-ufc-mma

Woah - tough words from a tough man. While Jones has no one to blame if he intentionally took PEDs, I wouldn't be surprised if the USADA is selective in who they hit. It's all a corrupt ring, from the UFC to the USADA, to the athletic commissions.

#FreeBones

and those other times he was caught as well? yeah, i'm not buying it. the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

I mean Novitzky has been accused of some really shady shit in the past lol maybe DC's Lance Armstrong comparison is spot on

Don Frye only speaks sense

Fuck USADA

and those other times he was caught as well? yeah, i'm not buying it. the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

The reason I'm not certain is the type of steroid he was busted with; Turinabol. This is not your run of the mill drug. It's a straight up steroid, not just a PED. I don't see Jones or his camp being stupid enough to take this given he was already busted once.

Except he isn't a 'hell of an athlete to make an example of" because Jon is such a giant fuckup that no one's surprised.

I respect the things don frye has done, but not the things don frye thinks.

Frye got punched in the face to much !!

Jones is a self admitted addict .. WTF else do you guys need ?

Keep in mind the insinuation here.

He's not saying Bones is innocent, just that USADA decides to bust who they feel like busting. Maybe they're letting a Connor slide for some side $ but they're like 'fuck Jones.'

Possible, though maybe not as plausible as Jones just taking PEDS

Back