C'mon DANA Give Us Dalevy VS Platinum Perry Already

Privateeye0

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
This fight would be guaranteed fireworks in the cage and out. Swallow your pride Dana you cuck. Book it to headline a UK card.

{<buffer}

This fight would be guaranteed fireworks in the cage and out. Swallow your pride Dana you cuck. Book it to headline a UK card.

{<buffer}

Pride? Are you dumb?

Nothing personal in firing Daley. UFC does not accept fighters who cowardly punch their opponents after the bell.
It's assault.

/thread.

Pride? Are you dumb?

Nothing personal in firing Daley. UFC does not accept fighters who cowardly punch their opponents after the bell.
It's assault.

/thread.

Don't care, it's a great fight.

Dalevy is my favorite UFC fighter

Dana is not involved with it personally, and has never been. Business decision - rules violator has been eliminated.

I care only about bringing you down, where you belong.
But I don't work for the UFC.

Loser.

First you act like Dana can do something, since he's signed with another Org he can't. "Already" like everyone has been clamoring for this fight for a long time. And you spelled Daley's name wrong.

Your post makes no sense.

Dalevy?
Cuck?
Pride?

I know one is a typo, but I don't think you know what pride & cuck mean, because neither is part of the equation in this situation lol

Bellator isn't like WSOF or Invicta. Dana can't just pluck Daley out of their roster whenever he wants.

Dana is not involved with it personally, and has never been. Business decision - rules violator has been eliminated.

I care only about bringing you down, where you belong.
But I don't work for the UFC.

Dude. You DEFINITELY don't know what the fuck you are talking about, so PLEASE shut the fuck up.

"Dana is not involved with it personally, and never has been." --Some Shertard

Back