Am i the only one who thinks Jessica Android is cute?

VaultBoy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oh Jess, can you ragdoll me like you did Claudia?

pepe-le-pew-gif-7.gif

Am i the only one who thinks Jessica Android is cute?

No, you are not the only one.

Her mother believes she is cute, because... well, because she is her mother.
Her girlfriend probably believes she is cute. And I say "probably" because she might be held hostage. We don't know.

So, there are three of you.
The other 7 billion people?! Probably not.

Her girlfriend probably believes she is cute. And I say "probably" because she might be held hostage. We don't know.

Girlfriend? Wait what?

Accurate, if generous, assessment

She's lesbian WTF.

tenor.gif

We get it TS, you like to be beaten up and dominated, incidentally there is no way in hell that JA has never taken "tainted" supplements.

She has a prettier face than miesha or paige. I think people have a problem with her demeanour in that she's not trying to be acting all girly, but she has a nice face

She has a prettier face than miesha or paige. I think people have a problem with her demeanour in that she's not trying to be acting all girly, but she has a nice face

Most men care more about mannerisms, clothing and the way a woman presents herself than actual looks and pussy. Pennington is a good looking girl but there was a thread in which a lot of sherdoggers said she was unattractive and things of the sort just because she dresses like Nate Diaz.

I think Andrade has good facial features, but she's too short and stocky for my taste. Would nonetheless, I'm not picky. She's lesbian though.

Most men care more about mannerisms, clothing and the way a woman presents herself than actual looks and pussy. Pennington is a good looking girl but there was a thread in which a lot of sherdoggers said she was unattractive and things of the sort just because she dresses like Nate Diaz.

I think Andrade has good facial features, but she's too short and stocky for my taste. Would nonetheless, I'm not picky. She's lesbian though.

Yup, Pennington also has good features, simply isn't trying to look girly. TIL sherdog has never seen girls without makeup

<mma3>
Claudia iPhone is kinda better though

I've thought she was cute in one of the past countdown type shows where she had some makeup on and might not have been in fight gear. Possibly one of the countdown shows for her fight with Joanna.

Yes

they are all ugly

what ?

I def care about some pussy and looks too !! the other things you mention carry top priority, but these two are still on the list ...

I think the biggest thing with Jessica is her chin !! She does this weird thing were she can make it look huger than normal .. and maybe its the lesbian in her but its odd.. she not completely fugly

Back