Silva Weidman 3

puppybird

the wasteland champ
@Black
Reaction score
I want to see this fight now.

Silva clowned in the first fight and was not himself in the second before the leg break.

I think post USADA weidman gets owned by Andy now.

Make it happen Dana!

Thumbs up if you agree

I think it'd definitely be closer but Silva still has poor takedown defense and strength in general in that area, and although Wiedman isn't the beast he was he still has enough to take this to the ground.

Third times a charm <{silvanormal}><{silvanormal}><{silvanormal}>

Weidman would whoop him again. He's got his mojo back, and lmao at post usada Weidman. He was neck and neck with Luke, and winning the fight until the dumb ass wheel kick.

Was doing damn good on the feet agaisnt Moose, and got TD after TD after TD, but got caught with the knee, and thought he could get away withe hands down agaisnt a knee rule, so got caught slipping.

Was doing very well agaisnt Romero, and was tied going into the 3rd, and yes, the momentum was on Romero's side in the 3rd, but he would've won before he got caught with the knee of death.

Really, all of his losses were just mental lapses, and his, go for the finish mentality backfiring on him. What makes him so great, is the same reason that makes him beatable. He's super smart, and careful with Silva, and in that mode, Silva can't hang with him, and almost can't do anything with him.

Once he focused in leg kicks, Silva literally couldn't do a thing to him, and I see no difference now. And silva's really old now, while Chris is even more prime. Game over.

There are no ranked cans in the UFC BTW

No, no, no. Weidman would still win. Anderson was already on the decline for the first fight and it's a horrible matchup for the Spider on any day.

you think the guy who never failed a drug test would lose to the guy who has failed a drug test post USADA?

I could be wrong but I suspect Anderson only used PED's to help in his healing after the horrible leg break. I have a hunch Wideman is affected more by USADA than Anderson.

I'll raise with a BJ vs Edgar 4.
LUL

Silva clowned in the first fight and was not himself in the second before the leg break.

On the same criteria, Silva got lucky with Chael anf Forrest wasn't himself. Silva should have lost with both of them.

I've been wanting this fight badly since the 2nd fight.

I could be wrong but I suspect Anderson only used PED's to help in his healing after the horrible leg break. I have a hunch Wideman is affected more by USADA than Anderson.

His leg was already healed when he got caught.

Silva needed a clear robbery to beat Brunson. Weidman is damaged, but he's still a top contender. He'd kill andy worse than before.

A lot of people are pushing for Anderson vs post USADA Weidman...but....Anderson is 42. 42!!

Everyone knows Anderson would beat both "post and pre USADA Weidman" in his prime, but we saw how the old, slow, weak chinned past prime legend did last time. It would obviously be closer, but I don't think it is a good idea.

I'd actually be interested in seeing this, though I can't really give a good reason.

A lot of people are pushing for Anderson vs post USADA Weidman...but....Anderson is 42. 42!!

Everyone knows Anderson would beat both "post and pre USADA Weidman" in his prime, but we saw how the old, slow, weak chinned past prime legend did last time. It would obviously be closer, but I don't think it is a good idea.

Agreed. Anderson is well past his prime, and Weidman would stand a pretty good chance of beating him again at this point.

Don't want to see it.

I want to see this fight now.

I think post USADA weidman gets owned by Andy now.

Make it happen Dana!

Thumbs up if you agree

Not himself?It's part of his game,he does that kind of stuff in every fight.It screws up his opponents not just to get them to come forward so he can counter but messes with their heads and throws off their rythm.It's such a simple thing to understand,I have no clue how people don't get this."He was messing around" "it was a fluke" lol idiots..In the second fight Weidman dropped him,almost ko'd him and was controlling the fight.I picked Weidman in the first and second fight and he'd be a much bigger favorite this time around.You must make some horrible predictions.

Back