Larkins losing 2 in a row after dominating at welterweight in UFC...

Dominating?

Magny fight, yeah.
In general? No.

Lorenz is a good fighter but I think you are overrating his run in the UFC a bit. His best wins are Magny and Masvidal. I rate his win over Masvidal very highly because Jorge has shown consistently he is a great fighter. Magny however is overrated. Most of his wins are over lesser people the only names on his record are Kevlin and a post USADA Hendricks. Lorenz is a good fighter but lets not overrate him. If they beat Rory on the other hand is where you will tell if the fighter in Bellator is extremely good. Rory is a legit top tier fighter no questions asked.

TBH Welterweight division is the premiere division of Bellator. They may not be as deep as the UFC welterweight division but they have some serious talents like Lima, Koreshkov, Rory etc who can considered among the top 10 welterweights.

Larkin was never gonna be one of the top guys. You're out of bounds, closeted Fedor fan.

Lima is a top level ww and Larkin's main skill set plays into Daley's. I don't see why people are always so negative and throw the word "overrated" around when someone loses. Losing doesn't automatically make someone a bum. Anyone could beat anyone on a given night. You get two dangerous strikers throwing strikes, there is a good chance someone will get hurt, regardless of perceived skill set.

Yea that guy that smashed him today Daley or whatever would absolutely kill ufc WW's wish he made the move.

Him vs koscheck or Rory would be sick.

Larkin was never a top guy really, he just looked great against Magny.. Who is a middling fighter himself.

Larkin is inconsistent, easily loses to low level guys like Tavares then beats goods fighter like Masvidal.

Yea that guy that smashed him today Daley or whatever would absolutely kill ufc WW's wish he made the move.

giphy.gif

I laughed

Seriously tho Daley could stand with any striker at welterweight. Its the grapplers he has a problem with

Bellator feeling great about over paying him more than UFC LMAO

or.... ufc cuts guys after they are over the hill.

ie, benson henderson losing over and over.

Do we really need this thread everytime someone leaves the UFC jesus be original ffs.
Also Daley and Lima are both legit and dominating is a bit much he never won more than 2 in a row.

Bellator feeling great about over paying him more than UFC LMAO
Either way it's good for Bellator. If he loses he brings credibility to their fighters, if he wins he brings hype. In any case he brings more eyes and views.

Last nights card was really good. Finally a good Bellator card, they need more of these. They are slowly getting names and building their own prospects.

Larkin is the man. I really thought he was easily getting the better of Daley but it looked like he kindof went on auto pilot and was being lazy and sloppy in those exchanges.

I like seeing both guys win & it sucks when they lose. Just so fucking entertaining and awesome to watch them kick ass, but in this case it was a lose lose.

Back