Woos during UFC Japan

blaseblah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There were several woos during the event, all seemed to be by single individuals with no one else in the Japanese crowd participating. Seriously? Dumbass American WWF fans have to travel all the way to Japan just to annoy the viewing audience.

Stop being so ashamed of your fellow countrymen.

It's the same ONE dumb-ass guy that hits all the UFC cards.

I SWEAR, if I go to an event and that moron starts that shit up, I will fockin walk over & pimp slap homie.

<20><20><20><DisgustingHHH>

In the hole.
D-Fense, D-Fense.
U-S-A U-S-A
American fans have all the best chants.

At least it wasn't JUST BOO GUY. He's obnoxious.

Edit: well now I guess we have a JUST WOO GUY...

People have been complaining about this too

American UFC fans and sports fans in general have no imagination.

Let´s see if he has the balls to woo Matt Brown
9NjEotW.gif

I think it were the turks. people that went to see saki

I SWEAR, if I go to an event and that moron starts that shit up, I will fockin walk over & pimp slap homie.

what if its your dad? and you get stopped in tracks thinking "after all these years"?

what if its your dad? and you get stopped in tracks thinking "after all these years"?
Pops is gone, so I know that ain't him. lol

Even IF he was alive, I'd have to smack him for dat shit.

In the hole.
D-Fense, D-Fense.
U-S-A U-S-A
American fans have all the best chants.

That shit is at least related to what's going on. Even the USA chants are for cheering on the American fighter. The Woo chants serve no fucking purpose whatsoever. Just some retarded shit wrestling fans brought over when they came over to mma because of Brock.

I cannot help but love the guy. He usually does it during the lulls.

And you're right, the fucker is at every event. He also starts a boo chorus.

Pops is gone, so I know that ain't him. lol

Even IF he was alive, I'd have to smack him for dat shit.
wow. devasting KO loss with the "daddy issues" joke. is it possible to go to hell twice? cuz I wasn't liking my odds before this

wow. devasting KO loss with the "daddy issues" joke. is it possible to go to hell twice? cuz I wasn't liking my odds before this
haha, I'm an old crusty fuq myself, so it's all good. Pops was around for a long while.:D

Back